CHAPTER 6

Priyanka froze in her place seeing the reflection and gulped ... that reflection was looking at sleeping rishi ... 

Priyanka mv: idhu ... esha dhana? appo she is not human.. . oh god... 

she clutched the chain in fear ... suddenly a male voice whispered in her ear...

that voice: rishi ah room kulla kootitu po... avalaala veetukulla vara mudiyadhu.. varavum koodadhu..

Priyanka jerked slightly & looked around but there is no one...  she looked at sleep rishi and also noticed that esha was trying to touch him … she don't know what to do so she screamed loudly... aasi & rishi woke up immediately hearing the scream... esha's reflection vanished from there making priyanka signed in relief..

rishi: aai.. kullachi edhukku di kaththuna?

priyanka mv: ayyayo... ippo enna solli samalikiradhu? Karapaan poochi nu sollalama?

rishi: aai... unna dhaan  ... badhil sollu.. kekuranla..

she didn't said anything and doing thiruttu muzhi...

rishi: kettutey irukka edho sevuthula adicha saani maari apdiye nikira? Aai .. indha di unnadhaan.. badhil sollu...

Priyanka: edhey .. Saani ah? Yov yenna ya vitta overa pesura... Adichu vaayellam kolapiruva solta...

Rishi: edhey.. adippiya ? Lusu... Edhukku ipdi artha rathirila kaththuna ? Adhukku mudhalla badhil sollu...

Priyanka: aah... Venduthal...

Rishi: paithiyam...

Priyanka; yaaru paithiyam?  Naana neeya?

Rishi opened his mouth to say something but stopped by aasi...

Aasi: chi... Niruthunga... Inga Naa kolandhaya? Illa neenga rendu perum kolandhaya? Ipdi adichukuringa? Vetkama illa....

She turned towards rishi and said,

Aasi: iruttula edho paathu bayandhu kaththirupanga.. adhukku yenda nee pei maari kaththura? Unna amma balcony la padukka koodadhu nu sollirukangalla? Ulla vaada mudhalla...

Priyanka and rishi came inside the room and closed the balconies door. .

Aasi: Inga paarunga ungalukku panjayathu panna enakku time illa... Thookkam varudhu so.   Dei nee indha pakkam en pakkathula padu... Pri nee indha pakkam paduththu thoongu..  rendu perum adichikama thoonganum pesama padunga...

Both of them sulked and laid either side of aasi and slept... Aasi looked at them and sighed in relief and rubbed her head ...

Suddenly a voice asked, "enna di unnaye tension panitanga pola? "

She rolled her eyes knowing who's that..  she looked at the mirror saw a reflection of a boy standing there. 

Aasi: Vada

Aasi: Vada ... Nallavaney... Enna romba nerama aala kanomnu paththa ..

"Konjam vela irundhuchu..  adhaan.."

Aasi: neeye.. aavi dhana enna vela irukku unakku?

"Enna di nakkala? "

Aasi: illa vikkal ..

"Ini ennala Munna maari free ah vara mudiyadhu..."

Aasi:  Pri irukkanalaya?

"Aama Avanga kannukku Naa
theriva... Risk uh..."

Aasi: appo... Enna pakka varamataya? Avanga kandukka maatanga da nee vaa .. marubadiyum enna thaniya vittu poiradha da ..

"Aashi... You have to move on... Naa romba naal un kooda irukka mudiyadhu..."

Aasi: but...

"No buts.... Learn to live without me... Bye..."

He vanished from there making aasi teared...

Aasi : unna vitta enakku yaar irukka da santhosh?

With that she laid down and slept after crying for sometime..

_____

Sakunthala reached the estate gate at 9 pm ... When guards saw her they saluted her and opened the gate... Everyone welcomed her and showed her her room... she got showered and refreshed ..

She went near window and saw the estate...

Sakunthala mv: apdi Inga enna dha irukku?

Her eyes landed on a figure who is standing near window... she grabbed the window bar to get clear look but Suddenly her breath hitched a little and her vision blurred and changed into another vision....

A little girl was running a boy who is little older than her is chasing her around Giggling...

A man was standing there with smile and looking at them... Suddenly a woman came there and said,

"Ungala pakka estatela vela paakuravanga vandhurukanga... Naa kolandhaingala paathukura ponga..."

Sakunthala couldn't see that women's face Fully... that man nodded her head and went inside ..

That woman turned towards the kids and asked them to come near her...

That little girl ran towards the women and that boy followed her... That woman gave them chocolates and hugged the girl and silently cutted her hair a little...

That boy: edhukku Ava mudiya cut pandringa?

That woman: neenga Rendu perum kolandhaingalla..  adhaan neraya per kannu vaippanga suththi poda...

Before that boy asked anything their father came there so she left from there...

That boy: daddy enakku andha pombalaya pidikkala ..  papa va thoda vendam nu sollunga ...

That man: chiththi ah apdilaam solla koodadhu da arvind...

She felt hand on her shoulder and she came out of trance... She turned around to see there is no one ..

She looked around for the source who touched her shoulder but there is no one....

Suddenly she heard someone knocking the door more like banging. ..

Sakunthala: yaaru?

But she didn't heared no response only knocking sound.. So she took her gun and went near the door...

She tried to look who is standing outside through lens but couldn't see anything .. she took deep breath and opened the door and saw...

There is no one standing there.... She confusedly looked around but there is no one...

Suddenly she heard a small voice whispered near her ears...

"You opened the door... Eeh.eee.."

Sakunthala's eyes widened hearing that and suddenly her wrists turned red like someone tightly holding her and   her throat felt heavy like someone crushing it ..

She started to struggle to breath... She felt down because of breath shortage and her vision blurred because of that... She again heard that voice again...

"You opened the door... Heee... hee ..."

Sakunthala was loosing consciousness because of breath shortage... Her vision blurred when she's going to loose full conscious she saw a figure standing infront of her ...

"You opened the door... He . He ... now you are going to die .... Soon..."

Continued ...