Chapter one

Ring Ring

The school bell rang and Mr. Hitachi stopped teaching,
" you are dismissed", he said as he cleaned up his items.

"Is he not the cutest teacher ever?!?", the girls beside me whispered to each other. Yea I guess he is tall , handsome and looks almost like an anime character, I thought as I looked at him.

The people walked out of the classroom and I joined the crowd suddenly someone pulled me away from the crowd

"Sofie!", screamed my best friend Vicky.

"Gah! You don't need to scream when you're so close...", I said to her

" sorry, well I wanted to ask if you could do my library duty today.... you see there's this anime I love that's going to be on and I just can't miss it! Plllleeeeeeaaaaasssseeee!", she begged with her puppy eyes

I sighed, " I guess I know how you feel so fine, I will do it"

"YAY, thank you soooo much!" She said as she ran off.
I waved and walked to the library. Putting the books back in place took a long time and I could no run since there was people. I looked at the golden cover of the last book and just stared at my reflection. I was plain and ordinary, there was nothing special about me.... then I put it on the rack.
By the time I was done it was dark. I got backpack and hurried outside, my house was far but there was a shortcut I use to get there..... though it was through the wood. I turned to look at the dark woods, and I shivered.
Come on nothing to worry about, there hasn't been any predators lately so yea..... I tried to calm down and walked inside the woods.

Creak creak Crack

I turned around fast to see where the noise was coming from.

Meeeooooowwww

It was just a cat who stepped on a fallen branch.
I sighed in relieve.
"She walks and trembles, she knows fear and yet she's here " a nearby voice said.
I stopped walking... " Who's there?", I asked as a put by back against the tree.