love deprived (7)

Start from the beginning

Tae took the baby carefully and smile widely when he saw the baby is exactly like him except the doe eyes..he kiss his son forehead who show his toothless smile

Jeons look at the baby with love eyes. Jin took the baby from tae hands with a teary eyes.. namjoon just look at them with a smile.. Jin totally become silent after jk left even with joon..he talk less.. that's it..

Mr.jeon , Kai, yoongi look at he baby with soo much love..after few minutes ,jk shifted,tae was sitting beside him , where Jin was holding the baby.. other jeons stand beside Jin admiring the baby..

When jk stir in his sleep , he look at tae weakly who peper him with kisses make jk smile a little.. suddenly kook feel empty when he look down there is no baby bump before he ask something , baby started to cry gaining kook attention..he saw the baby then at tae who nodded his head with a smile.

Jk:: tae tae our ba.. by..( Jin give the baby to kook who hold him gently
Tae he is looking lik.e you ( happy )

Tae nodded and kissed jk forehead..
Both turn towards Kai who spoke..

Kai:: I am sorry kookie..( guilty )

Jk get angry when he saw jeons.

Jk:: what these people doing here. Jin hyung tell them to go ( angry )

Mr.j:: kook we are sor..

Jk:: get out. ( Stern )

Yoongi look at kook and the baby for a last time , then everyone left..

Then after few days...tae and kook left to usa. Kai arranged a press meet and clear everything to his fans and he warn them not to interfere his brother life. Fans too agreed and many of them apologise to jk in his social media..

But kook didn't even read a single hurtful comments and single sorry comments because tae was the one who make sure that jk don't know about this...

Tae threaten everyone openly on social media ,if anyone try to hurt his boyfriend he will sue them.

After six years:::

Kim mansion in usa::

A six year old boy writing something in his note..a bunny boy came to him with a cookie and strawberry milk. He sit beside him and caresses his hair who showed his boxy smile.

??:: Eomma can you teach me this..it was soo confusing ( kook chuckled and kiss his son forehead )

Jk:: gukkie enough baby, close your book. Eomma teach you tomorrow. ( Gukk nodded and kept his book away )

Gk:: where is appa?? ( Munching the cookie )

Tae:: why did you missed me ? ( Smile )

Gk:: appa..( run to him who lift him with a content smile )

Tae come towards jk who was looking at him with a raised brows..

Tae:: is my queen still angry ( kiss jk cheeks )

Gk:: Eomma please forgive appa.( Puppy eyes )

Jk::ahh I can't even angry at you for five minutes ( pull tae towards him )

Tae laughed , jk kiss tae forehead...

Tae:: common gukk go and get ready and I will make my queen ready..( jk get shy, while gukk whine )

Gk:: appa he is not a baby , you should help me . ( Whine )

Tae:: he is my first baby gukk don't jealous of your eomma. ( Jk giggle when tae lift him and leaving a pouty guk.) Ok ok come I will help you.( Gukk followed him with a smile )

On the other side::

In Jeon mansion::

Mr.jeon sitting in the garden with a teary eyes.. he is feeling soo lonely ,he retired few years back giving total control to yoongi..

As Jeon mansion was soo distance from the company.. yoongi buy a apartment near the company and settled their with jimin who he married one year ago..then namjin , Jin was busy in his career and joon too...

Kai too get married with hobi and continue their job while traveling all over the world..

Now Jeon knows how kook felt in this horror mansion.. he cried wanting some attention from their sons..its not like they ignore him but they are too busy to visit him..

Mr.jeon crying his heart out thinking about his kookie..he deserve this..

He hugging kook photo, praying to God that he want to see his son..he get to know that jk become a famous artist ,he was soo proud and feel bad that he think tae as a bad man..

In yoonmin apartment::.

Jimin is shouting at yoongi who just being a robot only working non stop..jimin was soo frustrated..

Yg just eat his breakfast and left from there leaving a crying jimin..

In kaihope apartment::

Kai:: baby please give me some attention. ( Tears )

Hobi:: Kai don't be a child  please I will be back in two days.. ( he didn't saw Kai was crying )

Hobi was soo busy in these day he can't even spend his time with him make him frustrated..he feel soo lonely.

On the other hand,.

Namjin was soo happy, nj regret his action and do everything to make Jin forgive him..now nj have to do one thing that to make jk forgive him....

______________________________________

Vote and comment....