Chapter 17 - Student, Yuri

Beloved Seon

Part of a boy's story: student, Yuri

And after studying hard for about 6 months, fortunately I passed the teacher exam. And I became an English teacher teaching middle school students in another area.

Teaching adolescent students was much more difficult than I thought. So there were several times when I thought about quitting, and the urge to die arose again, and every time, I kept remembering what a foreign professor at university told me that I would be a good teacher. Of course, the thought of dying after meeting you.

One day I heard rumors that a girl named Yuri liked me at the point where my difficult teaching life was about two years. The girl was kind, studied hard, was pretty, and had a good personality, so many students wanted to hang out with her.

It was a great joy to hear that such a student liked me for the first time in two years of teaching. Because of her, she probably inspired me to continue teaching at school.

Once, as was popular at the time, students wrote English diaries and English teachers reviewed and revised the contents to improve their English writing skills. She was a student in my class, so when I read her English diary, Her diary was full of love stories. In addition, in the middle of the diary, a large heart was carefully drawn, and inside it was written, "Do you know a love deeper than death?" Obviously, as I was a teacher who corrected her English writing errors, she knew that I would also look at her diary besides herself.

At that time, I thought that she was a very cute and unique student.

Seon, as time went by, I was very happy to be able to work as an English teacher at a middle school very close to where you and I met. "Right next to the place where you and I met!" I didn't want to miss that opportunity. So I wanted to go to the middle school.

However, I had to part from the students I had a close relationship with until then. I wanted to go to another middle school without saying goodbye to my students. Because it was clear that it would be difficult for the students and me to do the classes that remained with those feeling of separation when the students who were close to me found out about the farewell.

But before I was transferred, I gave Yuri my small gift of school supplies without saying goodbye. And I left my first school.

I was able to quickly make friends with the students at my new middle school. And the happy thing was that there were cases where students who graduated from the elementary school where you and I met entered middle school where I was, and I was teaching them in middle school.

And most of all, what made me happy was that I had the opportunity to visit or pass by that elementary school more often than in the past, and I recalled your smile more often in my mind. So I stayed for a while at the place where I was presumed to have met you. I was living in the hope that we would be able to meet again someday.