Chapter 2

-15 YEARS LATER-

Being a pirate in this decade was becoming increasingly difficult especially with all the new competition.

Buggy the Clown was sailing across the East Blue in search of an island that was rumored to be home to a gruesome old witch who guards a very powerful devil fruit called the spell spell fruit.

If he could manage to get that fruit it'll prove to the world that he was superior to all these new wannabe pirates.

With a treasure map in tow Buggy looked out to sea spotting the island coming up in the distance. A grin creeps onto his face at the thought of his treasure that's now in eyesight.

With Y/n-
You are now 31 and you've kept your vow to yourself for all these years that you've been stuck here.

At first you had tried to build a raft to sail out of here but the vicious sea kings right outside your islands shore made that basically impossible.

Though you couldn't escape you were still grateful for the sea kings as they kept all the pirates out but it only made it that much more difficult for you.

Still, sometimes especially brave pirates made their way to shore forcing you to use your devil fruit abilities.

"Why are you attacking me?!" You yelled.

"We know you have the fruit! Tells us where it is and no one will get hurt." The pirates tried to bargain.

"Greedy pigs." You seethed in anger.

"Live the rest of your life as a pig, rolling in the mud." You spit in disgust at their captain. "Go and tell the world of the witch who guards this place!" You yelled at the rest of his crew as they quivered in fear, watching as their dear captain writhed in pain while morphing into a pig and scurried back to their ship.

Because of the rumors that spread from that incident you no longer get any pirates past the sea kings. They've stopped searching for the treasure consumed by fear of the witch. But after all these years you became very lonely and longed for a companion on this empty island.

You turned the fruits into animals in hopes that they might bring you come sort of relief from the deafening silence but with no avail. So you waited years for a particularly passionate pirate who puts rumors aside to fulfill the pirates dream of treasures beyond imagination.

It went against everything you had promised yourself but you deeply craved companionship and wished for someone to come aboard your little island searching for you. Someone who would take you away from this dreadful place.

Little did you know that at this very moment there was a pirate just yards away from the shore line prepared for a hunt.

With buggy-
He chucked as he landed on the sand below.
"Come on men don't be cowards! We'll find that fruit in no time and then we'll leave and never look back!" Buggy declared proudly as his crew scurried off the ship whispering of a witch and curses.

"Ignore those dumb stories, they are nothing more than lies trying to keep us from our treasure." Buggy states. Everyone nods wearily and follows Buggy into the forest. "We need more supplies so Mohji and Richie will lead a group to gather all we need while Cabaji and I lead a group to search for the treasure!" Everybody cheers and splits into their two groups.

"Where do we search first Captain Buggy?" One of the men ask. "We will start at that smoke over there!" Buggy yelled grinning with a mischievous look while pointing to a stream of smoke flowing from deep within the island.

"B-but what if that's the witch?" Another man said trembling. "Come on, don't think your Captain can beat one little witch?" Buggy accused. "No sir that's not what I meant! I just thought that we really don't know what this woman is capable of." The man was visibly terrified.

"Pull yourself together." Cabaji scoffed. "We will follow the smoke and find my treasure." Buggy said, ignoring the pleas of his crew and continuing deeper into the jungle of vines and fruit.

With y/n-
You had quickly started a fire to roast some fruit. Your mouth was watering from the smell of burning sugar dripping from the sweet meal.

"Now before I start-" *SNAP* You paused and listened for another noise. *SNAP*

Someone's here.

You Jump up and survey your surroundings. A makeshift knife in hand ready to attack until you heard a voice.

"Almost there! I can practically taste the money." The man shouts making a very unpleasant face while drooling and rubbing his hands together.

He stepped out of the forest and into a clearing where your house is. The man looks dumbfounded as he looks at you then to your fire pit and home then back to you and then he finally spoke.

"WHAT THE HELLLL??!!!"

——A/N——
Thanka you guys for reading! I hope you enjoy this rewritten version of my old story. Leave a comment and tell me what you think.

See you in the next chapter!!