Chay looked down, knowing he had no other choice. "N-no..Phi" he whispered.

"That's what I thought. Now! You can finish this project for us, and nothing will happen to you. Maybe, you'll even get a reward out of this" Elo smirked and winked at Porchay. He could only agree, not wanting to find out what would happen to him if he actually didn't do it.

"I...I'll do it.." the sweet innocent omega approved, he can't help himself that he's a people pleaser, he wished he was bold enough to express his feelings. The rest of the group cheered and pat his back with a few thank you's before they walked out.

He felt like shit. He felt like crying. But he couldn't now, not when he had a huge project in his hands and if he didn't finish it he'd probably get beat to death and on top of that he'd get the worst grade possible. It's okay, he can get through this right? He can do anything!

So he gets his shit together, pulls out his computer and starts his research.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im callin' God, leaving voicemails

I know you're there, I need to talk before my voice fails .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A week later.

The Omega was nervous, scared, and shaking.
He couldn't finish, it wasn't humanly possible!! So now he just had to mentally and physically prepare himself for a good beat and bad grades. What was he gonna tell his brother?? God knows! His brother is never home and doesn't contact him due to him working at a stupid island.

As he left the school late night, he could barely walk even if he had been sitting down for hours . He was so tired and he just wanted for this to be over. Well...it came a little too early.

It was so dark he could barely see due to the light from inside the uni. He didn't even realize there was someone in front of him till he bumped into a broad chest.

"O-oh god...I am so sorry i-I didn't see you there-" as he fixed his glasses his heart dropped seeing the figure in front of him. He's dead.

"Uh- Elo?... w-what are you doing here?" Chay questioned. He began to panic at the fact that the alpha was here, at the uni at night when he had no reason to. As Porchay stared at the man he heard multiple footsteps around him. He looked around just to see his project group surrounding him in a circle. Oh frickity fuckers.

"So...how's the project little Bambi? You finished it right?" Gord smirked as he had his hands in his pocket staring into Porchay. He turned around to see the tall figure a few feet from him. "Uh- w-well about that I-...I- I didn't f-finish it...I-I couldn't, I-it was t-too hard- I-I needed to do- do my...my homework-"

"What?" Elo blurted, causing the omega to turn back around at the tall alpha. He gulped, knowing he had no way out of this.

"I-I am really sorry but please- please don't hurt me...I-I'll do anything, I just r-really ne-needed to do my homework-" Chays voice was shaking and stuttering more than he'd usually do. His Bambi eyes looked up at the siren ones looking down at him, how could any alpha resist his beautiful eyes? Well, they can.

"And where's your homework?" Elo cut him off. Chay just stared at him with furrowed eyebrows before responding.

"I-in my backpack..." he responded barely above a whisper. His legs were trembling, he felt like he was on the verge of an omega drop, but he had to stay strong just this one time.

"Get it." Before Porchay could even speak, his backpack was yanked out of his arms. "No! W-wait why are you guys doing!!" He didn't get a chance to grab his backpack as Elo tightly held his arms. Yes, he did workout and yes, he can lift weights. But since when can an omega go against a possible black belt alpha?