Jacken

Jackson was peacefully reading a book apart from the other three who were making a bunch of noise mostly Ken and Jolie who were fighting and Timothy just mostly watched it all happened.

“Whatcha reading?” Ken suddenly popped up next to Jackson on his side so suddenly it made Jackson jump a little and quickly close the book as he looked at Ken from the side.

“Nothing.” Jackson said he continued to look at Ken.

“Mhm... Sounds quite boring.” Ken said.

Oh~ Lovebirds~ Are we interrupting something?~” Jolie said teasingly in a teasing tone as she teased them both making both of them look at jolie with a devasting glare.

Jolie saw the glares and quickly grabbed Timothy before they did anything to them.

Jackson sighed as he heard the door close and looked at Ken who was already staring at Jackson with eyes that stared deep into his.

Jackson stared back at ken's eyes deeply into his.

Jackson and Ken both positioned themselves and continued to stare at each other for a couple of minutes before actually breaking eye contact.

So.... What now?” Ken asked as he looked away.

“I- Don't know-” Jackson said as he also looked away a little bit flustered from the fact that he was staring at Ken's eyes he'd would admit that ken's eyes did look quite lovely enjoyable to look at... Staring especially...

They both have been quite quiet for awhile then stared at each other once again deeply into each other's eyes.

Ken got flustered as he noticed how beautiful Jackson's eyes were.

Both of them continued to stare at each other as both of them slowly grew closer.

Ken put a hand on Jackson's cheek and the other on Jackson's hand.

Jackson became slightly more flustered as he became closer to ken's face.

And at that moment...

They kissed.

Both of them were enjoying the magical moment that lasted for a while before actually separated from the kiss looking at each other's flustered face before smiling each other.

Can't believe that just happened.” Jackson said with a flustered face as he smiled.

“Yeah, me either.” Ken said as he also smiled.

Both of them laid back down and Jackson continued reading the book as he listened to ken's rants.

Jolie and Tim came back with snacks and smiled them at the both of them as they came back into the room.

They both sat down and continued to chat about what they were ranting about earlier.

------------------------------------->

Author's note:

Hiiiiiii!!!!

I am back!!!

And i have absolute no fucking idea how long i have been gone anyway i missed y'all sm!!! ♡♡♡

Anyway i have taken a very long time to update this but y'all i finally did! (I got writer's block and i had no fucking clue on what to do with this new chapter.)

Anyway i miss y'all and a bunch a love to y'all (⁠*⁠^⁠3⁠^⁠)⁠/⁠~

I love you guys so so much and hope to see y'all in the next one! And a bunch of love towards y'all! (⁠。⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠。⁠)⁠ノ⁠♡

Hope you have a wonderful day or night! ♡

Bai love y'all so much! ༼⁠ ⁠つ⁠ ⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠ ⁠༽⁠つ♡

Word count: 548