✮ - 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯

"Ah-"

Looking at him through teary eyes. Nails scratching at the side of his arms that were around my waist. I sniffled, eyes squeezed shut at the pain.

"Fuck that hurts Hawks-"

"Relax. I'll be done before you know it."

My mouth fell open and I could only slap one of my hand over it to muffle the pained moan. Still holding onto his shoulder to balance myself. Every touch was painful.

"Hurry up."

Hawks chuckled and watched as I reflexively leaned back from the damp cotton ball. Which was now dirtied with blood. Carefully, he tapped my wound some more until it was clean. Discarding it to the side, he repositioned his arms and place it on my back to make sure I wouldn't fall off the coach.

"Sorry, love. I'll make this quick."

He grabbed the gauze, opening the package before holding the start of the roll. Gently pressing it against my skin, a bit away from the wound and started wrapping the white bandage around me.

I bit the collar of his shirt, tears kept wielding up, flinching every time some thing touches my side.

Finishing everything, he threw the rest on the counter. Smiling widely, he wiped away my tears with his hand. Then lifting me up so he could be in a much more comfier position and then putting me right back on his lap. He littered kisses all over my face again. Knowing that it'll some how make me feel better.

"Come on." He cooed at me, brushing the tresses of hair that fell in front of my eyes. "Don't cry, it's over now..."

I puff out my cheeks, trying to act as mad as possible. Though I couldn't help myself but to snuggle up to his chest, still pouting. Which he found adorable, but I didn't know that.

"You're such a dick."

"I know love, my bad." He apologized, voice soft.

Unknowingly for me, my ears were a dark red. But hawks had caught on but decided not to point it out to save me from embarrassment. Or maybe because his ears were turning the same bright color.

Both of them basked in each other's presence. Snuggling with each other without a word. The silence that surrounded them was comforting. And either of them found the need to establish anything between them.

Just too loners in a big world full of hate, regret and loneliness. Both stripped of their childhood, both suffering from tremendous trama. Damaged, lost, just two poor souls in need of a reason to live. Broken families. They were too alike, yet they hurt different.

But within each other's reach, each other's arms, they found peace. A place to escape this cruel world. A place of comfort, somewhere that could fend off the past. A place where they could truly focus on now, on themselves.

And time past relatively quickly within each other's arms. A hour had past since they had laid down on the coach.

 A hour had past since they had laid down on the coach