.normal girl.

(⚠️ warning, this story is old. So it's gonna be trash. Skip if you wish to. (I literally hate this.)⚠️)

genos x name.

You sighed, walking through the busy crowd, there was a sale on today, and you came for one thing.. one thing. A steak. Some bald man with an egg head touched it first, oh how bad you wanted to call him a boiled egg-head... but you let him have it. Not cause you wanted to, cause you had to.

I sighed, pushing my way through the crowd into city z. The best thing about the lonely city is that there are no crowds, but no food.. you have to travel a long way to get just snacks, and that guy stole most the food you were about to feast on tonight..your freind told you there was some handsome cyborg boy fighting a monster around here, wouldn't mind seeing that. (heart eyes emoji - haha.)

You sighed to yourself happily, it was silent, a little too silent.. you cut through an alleyway, adjusting your leather coat.
Suddenly, wires on the floor caught your eye behind a dumpster, you inspected it closely, in case you got shocked- or worse, a monster. You peered around the dumpster, your eyes widened, a teenage handsome cyborg, his waist was cut almost in half, and it looked like he was struggling to move. "Are you alright?!" You said a bit too loudly. The cyborg jerked up, before displaying a serious face. Is that the handsome cyborg? god damn..

"I'm fine,I'm a hero and I called someone, they'll be here soon to fix me up." He looked down at his waist, leaning against the wall.
"Really? I don't believe you, and hour ago my freind said they saw you fighting a insect thing.. you got hurt badly but you beat it and then disspeared, help isn't coming is it?" You lectured, a stubborn look on your face, there wasn't any use hiding it now.
"I don't want to trouble you." He laughed, although before he could speak, I made him lean against me, 'why not help a injured cyborg guy?'

"You- don't have to do this, I don't like to be a burden." He argued again, looking away, flustered? Nah.. surely not.
"I do, now where do you live?" You sighed, this man surely was heavy. I mean, he was compromised of metal and who knows what else? If feels like

"Down there, a bit to the left." I walked to where he directed. "So.. you live in city z?" He asked. Breaking the silence. "Yeah, the good thing about being in a monster infested place is that there are no crowds." You sighed happily, looking up to the handsome cyborg. "And you can't defend yourself?" He asked curiously. "No, I can, I'll try use an example.." you were cut off by a dog like monster.

"Get back- I think I can hold it off!" The cyborg coughed some smoke, pushing you behind him. His core looked like it was heating up.
"Your injured, I'll handle it." You blankly stated, shoving the cyborg aside. "What- no you can't defend yourself!" He yelled to you.
You unsheathed two katanas , jumped to the nearest building, the giant dog like monster chased you, growling lowly and saliva leaking out of its mouth, it's several eyes on you. You lept across building tops after you. You turned towards the dog that was running towards you, confusing it. You slid under it, your katanas slicing  its stomach, the blood splattered on your face, making you gag, the beast collapsed and ended up falling off the building, you landed on it, seeing the cyborg heading over to the corpse, shook.
"And I thought you were just a normal girl Hm?" He smirked, still having to lean against the wall.
"I did get an example, that monster." I spoke blankly, walking over to support him once again, a small grin on my lips.

After a few minutes of getting lost and bonding with the cyborg, you arrived at the apartment, knocked on the door and waited.
THE EGG HEAD. THAT GUY. Awnsers the door... don't insult him y/n.. DONT.
"Oh hey genos are you alright?!" He escorted 'genos' in, and shut the door on your face. A sudden pain in your nose... "AGHHH!" You held your nose, red liquid poured out onto your hands, and your hands shook, you were, absolutely furious. You heard some muffled The door opened, "oh- sorry. But who're you?" the bald man apologised and got you a tissue for your nose, you still weren't happy with him.

Egg head offered to let you stay for the night since he made you bleed, and he said genos would return later. You developed quite a good bond with him, and missed the cyborg, in your minute of  helping the cyborg , it was magical.

(819 words)