bonus [4]

around 20 weeks later

'Do I need to come to the paddock Charles?' Louise asked me, it was the Monaco grand prix,but Louise was heavy pregnant, so it would be okay if she stayed home.

'No, no you can cheer from home. That's totally okay, maybe ask Carla to come with you?' I said

Louise was now almost 39 weeks pregnant and her hormones were going crazy. She was not really nice at the moment, but I know that it will be all worth it. Louise is going to have a baby in the next few weeks and I am overexcited. I know I will be stressed when it's really going to happen, that's why I am bringing Pierre. He knows how to stay calm in such situations. Not like he ever experienced that ( I don't think so atleast) 

'Okay, well good luck. Please come back home quick after the race, I want to watch a movie with you' Louise said while I closed the door behind me. I smiled, her patience is becoming less with the moment. 

LOUISE POV:

I called Carla and she has time. We are going to shop a little for the last things for our girl arrives and then watch the race. I didn't want to have a really colorful room, so we keep a little neutral, but some pastel pink things for the girly vibe. I was so happy when we found out the gender. I know that I will love a boy the same way as I love our girl, but still. Charles is such a girl dad. Maybe if we have more kids after this, I wouldn't mind a boy, because Charles is good with kids in general. 

I am so happy that I made up with my mom. It was kinda what a I was needing trough the pregnancy, a mother. Someone who can give you advice and tell you about everything. Even tough I am sad about my dad, I am happy that I atleast got one parents who cares for me right now. 

'So what do we need?' Carla asked.

'I don't know actually. I don't think we need more clothes, but maybe some accessories for the room?' I said

We found some cute things and we went back, because I was getting exhausted and the race was starting in an hour. Carla put the things in the room, while I laid down for a little bit. The race started and I watched the start. Charles was doing very well. It was around lap 30 when I wanted to go to the toilet, but when I was walking, I suddenly felt water going down my legs. I needed a moment to process this, but then I realised what was happening. My water broke.

'Carla! Come quick please!' She came running down the stairs and she was in shock. 

'Omg Louise' She said. 'I am calling the nurse right now' 

'No, no just call my gynaecologist please' I said

'Okay' She called her, while I walked over to the couch to grab my phone.

I dailed Charles's number and ofcourse he didn't pick up; Duh he is racing dumbass, he can't pick up his phone.

Then Arthur. I was lucky Arthur did pick up.

'Louise is everything allright?' Arthur asked.

'I need to speak to Charles, my water broke.' I said

'YOUR WHAT? THAT MEANS THAT THE BABY IS COMING RIGHT?!' Arthur said

'Yes, Art, but Charles is racing I don't want to disturb him' I said

'DISTURB HIM?! EXCUSE ME?! HE IS ALSO HAVING A KID OFCOURSE HE WANTS TO EXPERIENCE THAT' He said

'Calm down please, I am almost deaf by now' I said

'Sorry sorry, I am going over to Vasseur right now' Arthur said

CHARLES POV:

I was racing, when I got a weird feeling in my stomach. Then Vasseur suddenly said something to me.

'Charles, are you steady right now?' He asked me

'Yes, why?' I said trough the radio. 

'Come to the pits please, the race stops for you here' He said

'WHAT WHY' I said

'Don't freak out, Arthur will tell you' He said

'CHARLES COME ON HURRY UP BRO, LOUISE HER WATERS BROKE' He said. Omg, omg.

I drove as fast as I could and almost got into the barriers, but I managed to stay out. I drove into the pitlane and got out. I ran down to my car with Arthur, because Pierre can't come right now. I didn't take anything with me except for my keys and my phone. I drove towards the hospital and ran inside, my race suit still on.

'What can I help you with sir?' The woman behind the counter said.

'I want to see Louise, Louise Ahmed-Gasly? She is my fiancee and she is having her baby' 

'Walk that hallway down and at the end there is it'

A few hours later

Florence was born. She was in Louise's arms and Louise started to cry. I cried aswell. I am so proud of her.

'So what is the name going to be?' The nurse asked

'Flo-' I said

'Charles, I actually don't think that Florence suits her, but what about Julie?' She said.

Julie. How could she be so perfect. 

'Yes, please. I would love that' 

'Julie Ahmed Leclerc' Just perfect.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOUBLE update, cause why not? LAST CHAPTER TOMORROW. I AM GOING TO MISS YOU GUYSS. I will have my phone, so I will still be on wattpad, but for some reason, my phone doesn't allow me to write on my phone and I need my laptop, so sorryyyy