Bullets and Ballets

Start from the beginning

*Interview over*

"Chloe you will be doing a solo, Maddie you are doing a solo one of you better win!" 

"Ok moms you are dismissed" 

"Thank you!" the girls say

"No you guys spread apart lets go!" Abby says to the girls 

*Five days till Competition*

The girls were practicing the group number while Kenzie and y/n were stretching on the side. Y/n was really excited for her duet however, she knew that her and Nia needed to beat the trio or Abby would be after them

She had to admit she was a little scared because lyrical wasn't Nia's strongest dance but she didn't really care about that as long a they got to dance together. 

*Up with the moms*

Melissa: Well I sure hope they are just using their finger guns, because I know - I know that we are not aloud to use real ones.

Christi: I don't think we should allow them to use guns at all.

Holly: I think at some point we need to put our foot down. 

Jill: I don't have a problem with the gun or the dance.

Holly: Yeah but I's little girls on stage with guns in their hands. 

Christi: I agree with that.

Holly: I think that we have standers here and I think they shouldn't be doing that. 

Melissa: Yes

Christi: Your going to blow the competition away!

Jill: If you can't beat em shoot em. 

~~

Melissa: I am so glad Paige is back in the trio.!

Christi: I am too!

Jill: I just don't understand why, I though t for sure that Kendall was going to be put back in it or at least do a duet.

Kelly: Paige was at the top of the pyramid this week!

Melissa: That's why, She should be doing a solo, not just the trio. 

Holly: I'm felling a little left out for my child who has been here since she was three and has never had or been in a trio. I am thankful she is even with y/n this week.

Jill: Holly, maybe if you were here more often 

Christi: Gasps

Jill: And Abby thought you were more part of us in the team, maybe she would get more parts.

Christi: Yeah well I am here all the time and you tried always try to take things from me and my child! So don't say that.

Holly: I just don't want to pay extra for it but yes I want my child to feel good. 

Christi: Jill it looks like Kendall is getting a small part. So you should be happy about that.

Jill: Well then pat me on the back and say good job.

Christi: Well it must be money well spent on those gifts.

*Three days till the Competition*

Y/n's Pov: 

Nia and I were in studio A with Abby and Gianna. 

"You both need to work together for this duet to win. Yes?" She said to us and we both nod

"The duet is called The hope in us and you both better have hope that you will win or else..." She says to us. 

*Interview with y/n*