Chapter 1

"Hi guys welcome back to my channel! I'm Aaliyah if you didn't know now you know!" I say smiling into the camera as I do on a daily basis

"Hi guys welcome back to my channel! I'm Aaliyah if you didn't know now you know!" I say smiling into the camera as I do on a daily basis. "TODAY is the DAY!" I say speaking louder than I just was. "Today is the day I'm trying out for the Cincinnati Ben-gals!" I say shrieking.

Oh wait I didn't even introduce myself sorry guys silly me!

My name is Aaliyah Walker. I'm 24 years old and a Virgo! The best sign and y'all can fight me on that.

(A/N the best sign is a Sagittarius. Not a Virgo....just wanted to let y'all know. Anyways back to the story)

I've been dancing since I was a little girl. It was the only way my mom and dad could make sure I was safe living where we lived.

I didn't grow up with a lot of anything. My parents kept splitting up over and over as I grew up. One minute they were all googly eyed and in love and the next they were at each others throats and fighting with each other. That's a very toxic environment for a young lady to grow up in.

I tried to understand why they kept breaking up and getting back together and for the life of me I can't.

And you know what's worse? They still do it to this day at their big age!!

Once I was old enough I left home and started making a name for myself and that's how this YouTube channel thing started.

I mainly started this channel for fun when my parents were fighting and shit. And now I have 1 million subscribers who are like a family to me. Without them I wouldn't have had the courage to move to L.A and tryout for rams cheer. I'm forever grateful for them.

Now that we're done with this kinda depressing back story of my life let's get back to the story!

I'm so excited! If I make the team this would be my second Nfl Cheerleading team. The first being the Los Angels Rams. I spent 3 years on that team before deciding to leave the team–more like the city than the team. Well more like a man.....But we'll get into that later y'all

"Im so nervous and excited. Just because I made one Nfl team doesn't mean I'll make another one.But I hope I do." I begin walking around my apartment,being conscious of boxes scattered everywhere.

I finally reach my bedroom.

"Guys don't mind my apartment right now. She's a work in progress but she'll get there soon! So not too much ok? Not too much" Placing my camera against a potted plant on my desk,I turn my light up mirror on and begin doing my make-up routine.

"The main idea of this video is my tryouts but I also decided to make this a GRWM + Q&A. That way you guys don't have to sit here and watch me put on make-up for 10 minutes." I bend down and grab my huge make up bag and begin placing everything out in front of me. I'll most likely crop this part out. Who wants to watch that?