𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 60

Start from the beginning

Y/n went up to Shoko. "Hey Y/n-" Shoko stopped when Y/n snatched her cigarette and threw it on the ground then stomped on it. "What are you doing!?" Shoko said eyes wide.

Ijichi and I started laughing and Yuta just stood there eyes wide. "Yuta! I did it!" Y/n said proudly. "You told her to do that!?" Shoko said while pointing at Yuta.

"Well... not that specifically!" Yuta said. "That was my last one!" Shoko pouted. "No cigarette!" Y/n said while crossing her arms. "Why Y/n?" Shoko said. "Because it's bad! And I want you to be healthy!" Y/n said while hugging Shoko.

Shoko frowned a bit. "I can't even be mad at you!" She said while hugging Y/n.

Y/N'S POV

I smiled proudly then took my happy meal. "I did good right?" I asked Yuta. "Yeah I guess so" Yuta said while smiling. After I finished my food Gojo and I had to leave campus but I didn't want to so I lied and told him I left something in Yuji's dorm so I could stay longer.

I knocked on Yuji's door aggressively. "Woah Y/n you might break the door calm down" Gojo said. "I won't!" I said. Yuji opened the door and peeked out. "Oh hey Y/n, Gojo Sensei. You guys didn't leave yet?" He asked.

"No Y/n said she left something in your room" Gojo said. "You di-" I cut off Yuji. "I'll get it!" I said while going into the room. Yuji rose his eyebrow at me.

"What are yo- ohhh you don't want to leave yet" Yuji said. I nodded. Yuji side eyed me and sat down on his bed. "What happened to 'Okkotsu?" Yuji asked. "I wanted to see you" I said.

"Oh okay" Yuji said while looking away and crossing his arms. I rose my eyebrow. "Yuji's mad at me?" I asked while frowning. "No! Of course not" Yuji said. I went over and hugged him.

"Is it because of Yuta?" I asked. "No" Yuji said. I looked at Yuji and narrowed my eyes at him. "Okay fine yes" Yuji said while crossing his arms. I sighed then looked down until I got an idea.

I got up then went out of the room. "Did you find what you-" I cut Gojo off. "Can I have a sleep over with Yuji?" I asked. "Yeah sure" Gojo said, "But I- wait really?" I asked.

"Yeah if you don't do anything bad" Gojo said. "I'll be good!" I said. "Alright" Gojo said. I forced Yuji to pack a bag then we took him back to the house.

"Alright guys just don't set the house on fire or make a mess okay?" Gojo asked. "Yeah! I got it in the bag Gojo! I'll make sure Y/n's good!" Yuji said while patting my head.

"Mhm!" I hummed. We waited until Gojo left the room. "Let's play a prank of Gojo sensei" Yuji said with an evil smile. I thought for a moment. "Okay!" I said.

GOJO'S POV

I looked at the door to my room as it creaked open so I could see Y/n. "Gojo! Yuji fell down the stairs!" Y/n said in a panicked voice. My eyes widened. "WHAT!?" I yelled.

I immediately went out of the room and to the stairs. I stopped when I saw Yuji at the bottom of the stairs not moving. 'He's bleeding! Wait.... Is that ketchup...' I thought.

"Yuji get up" I said while crossing my arms. He sat up and frowned at me. "You could've at least pretended to believe it!" Yuji said. "That's not funny guys! What if you were actually hurt next time?" I asked.

They just looked at each other then looked at me. "That wouldn't happen anyway because we're the strongest" Y/n said. "No I am" I said while messing up Y/n's hair.

"Hey!" Y/n said while putting her hands on her head to stop me. "Alright Gojo we'll behave" Yuji said. I just hummed while side eyeing them and went back to my room.