Ending#2:Cress's Sacrifice

Start from the beginning

Yang:Ruby?

Weiss:What's Up with Her?

Stone says that they should probably run for their Lives as Ruby Bursted in Anger.

Ruby:YOU KILLED CRESCENT ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her Silver Eyes Went Full On God Mode here and eradicated Every Grimm In The Dark Castle Including Salem as Ruby passed Out from that Much power.

A year later,they had A Memorial for Everyone who died During the Battle against Salem,Stone declared The disband of Silver steel due to 70% of The Members being Murdered that Includes Cress,The Remaining 30% were Lucky and they understood.

Ruby didn't attend the funeral and stayed at Cress's house,Which he decided to give to sora who gave to her and right now,she was in his old recliner.

(An:Imagine it's At the inside of Cress's House and she's on His Recliner)

She looked at his Memory book that held all his Memories,both as Human and Weapon before stopping at a Certain one as it showed her as a little girl and a certain somebody.

Ruby gave a small smile at the memory and said...

Ruby:Hey,Crescent!Remember th-

She than,remembered that Cress is gone and sighed as She said a Quote that she made up from her depression.

Ruby:"If tears could build a stairway,and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to Heaven and bring you home again"

She knew she had to move on and remembered how Cress told her that he loved her,even if he said he didn't.

So,she decided to Try and Move but never forget his Spirit.

We now Head to present as we See Ruby In The Kitchen Of Her house and Preparing A Meal for two.

Why is it for two?Well......

Ruby(Narrator):One of the most important things I've learned is how deeply you can keep loving someone after they die. You may not be able to hold them or talk to them, and You may even date or love someone else, but you can still love them every bit as much.

A sound is heard as the 2nd occupant is seen and revealed.

??:Good Morning,Mom!

Ruby:Good Morning,CJ.

This is cj Or For his Full Name,"Crescent Jr." Rose,Her baby Boy,Her Son.

Yes,This is Ruby's Son and Knowing this,You're Probably wondering who the father is....Well....

Honestly,She doesn't know either.

But that's Simply because For something else and here's what it is!

6 years after the Final Battle...Ruby was Walking home,One day until she heard the sound of a baby cry and went to check it out and Crazy enough!She found a Baby Abandoned in an Alley While Raining.

Not wanting to let it die,She took it home and Made sure it was Healthy and she was Happy,So much that she Adopted the Little Fella and Named him "cj" after learning it was a Boy and Now,it was the two of them.

Ruby looked at her son and said....

Ruby:Mommy's going on a walk,Behave For me,okay?

Cj:Okay!

She heads out the house and locks all the doors just in Case and Goes for her Daily walk as despite 16 years having gone By,Crescent is still on her mind but she's not sad anymore.

Ruby:'The moment you left this life was the moment I knew you'd always be with me in spirit because Your love held me up and comforted me when you had to leave so suddenly'

(

An:i Combined two Quotes,how did i do with it?)

She stopped and Faced the Sky as she suddenly gained a big Smile because in the sky,She can See A Transparent version of Cress wearing an Oversized White Cloak With a Halo Over his head Watching over her.

Ruby:but.....I'll hold you in my heart until i hold you in heaven.