Ending#2:Cress's Sacrifice

Start from the beginning

He looked at it surprised as Ruby Straight up kissed Him and said this with her crying face not changing....

Ruby:Yes......I will Marry you,I Only Wish i said that to you before You Left and everything changed.

Cress Smiled and he wished the same but now.......He's going to die and nothing can change that.

He feels His heartbeat become slower as He uses the Last of strength to say a few more words before his last.

Cress(Dying):Ruby,It Appears That I'm Going To leave this World,Soon.

Hearing this and Learning the One that helped get to where she's at Is Going to pass away,her tears Get worse as she holds him.

Ruby:

He hugs her back and tells her that she won't be alone Since she has her Teammates and family as well as her friends,he than makes her look him in the eye and says

Cress:Before I die,Let me speak two quotes about how i Truly felt the day i lost you.....

Ruby braced Herself for A fit of Anger and hatred because she knew that Cress Hated her and Was Mad at her for What she did but what she heard was.....Something else.

Cress:"Losing you an instant means keeping your love in my heart forever"

Ruby heard what He said and He still loved her?Why?

Cress:"Everything changed one day, and yet nothing changed. My love for you continues on"

Ruby asked why he said those quotes as he explained that....deep down,he really was Lying to himself about hating her and Was Just using as an Excuse to forget what he saw but he could never truly hate her.....He'll always Love her.

Ruby Was shocked but she smiled and said that she loved him,too and they shared one last kiss before Cress said...

Cress:My time has Come.....

Ruby:Crescent?

Cress turns to Ruby and said he was Happy to have been her Weapon before his Eyes close and his skin darkens as Ruby realized what this Meant...

Cress par-No!Crescent Rose has Passed Away from this world.

Everyone was shock as Salem Mocked them and Surprisingly,she wanted to watch as she said She missed but not this.

Ruby gets Up as she Stared at Salem with her silver eyes ready.

Ruby:you.....

Everyone notices Her Silver Eyes Stronger than Before and Salem Notices That Their Stronger than a Normal Silver eyed Warrior.

Ruby:You......