|| chapter 1 ||

- emily's pov -

today was the day we were leaving chicago and moving to virginia. the day i was leaving my friends and memories behind. i got in to the car with my mum avoiding all eye contact as we drove farther away from my no longer house.

• time skip •

my mum started shaking me lightly.

"honey we arrived at our new house" she cooed.

i got out of the car to look at our new house and surroundings. as soon as i laid eyes on our house i was astonished. it was huge!

my mum and i started grabbing boxes from our car. when i stepped foot in the house i was shocked. it was bigger on the inside than it looked on the outside!

i walked back outside to grab more boxes when i spotted this boy across the street with some of his friends. wow, he was cute. i guess they felt me staring because they soon looked over at me.

i hid behind my car. i don't want to talk to them right now! i was currently wearing black and white knee high socks, a black and white alien crop top, a choker, black and white converse, a black skater skirt and my hair was wavy. (a/n the outfit will be in the media so cool haha)

a couple minutes past so i assumed they were gone. as i got back up i looked to my right only to see the three boys standing there trying not to laugh.. oh god.

-------------------------------------------- hi my name is emily and i like to wear beanies, ride my penny board around, eat taco bell and drink arizona !1!!1