Author's Notes

Thanks for reading Love At Physical Therapy! These are just some fun tidbits and behind the scenes stuff I wanted to share.

- This story was an idea I had for a different fandom that had nothing to do with kpop. You'll never even be able to guess what fandom it was and I'm never going to tell 🤐

- When I was 75% into writing the story, I realized I had never given Chaeyoung a role of any sort so I made her the hero of the baseball game. Her small cameo in the epilogue was a fun way to include her and also allude to Michaeng.

- Jeongyeon's friendship with Momo and Mina might be my favorite secondary part of the story. It's so chaotic and the complete opposite of how they are in real life. Momo is actually Jeongyeon's baby girl and we all know Jeongyeon is whipped for Mina 😉

- I barely scratched the surface on the struggles/discrimination that people with disabilities face. For us able bodied people, we take for granted simple things like being able to go into a store or walking down the street. I didn't want to ignore the issue and have everything be all smiles because that's the reality many people face.

- I could have also chosen to have Nayeon make a miraculous recovery and be fine by the end of the story, but it felt wrong to do that.

- I rewrote chapters five and six completely after the first draft. I was going to include a Satzu side story but ultimately decided to keep their relationship a fun bonus for the epilogue.

- If you have questions or other comments about the story, I'd love to hear from you!

See you in the next one 💚