Maddy's and Becca's dresses were hanging on hangers on a like rack thingy. Maddy was gonna wear a light blue, floor length dress with some white details and Becca was gonna wear a sparkly, black, floor length dress.

"Yeah, wait just a sec." I said.

I ran into my bedroom and got out my dress. I walked back into the room.

"Wow." Maddy said.

"Oh that's amazing." Becca added.

I was holding a light green dress with some pink flowers at the top. It was floor length and honestly, beautiful.

(A/N: if anyone wants precision, go to world_wide_designs on insta, the post they posted on June 13th 2023, first slide, middle dress. Pls go see it its like so fucking pretty)

I hung it up and Maddy went into the bathroom to put her dress on. She came back a few minutes later with her dress and heels on.

She looked amazing.

"Woww!!!" I said.

"Oh you are gorgeous!" Becca added.

She did a curtsy and sat down infront of one of the hair people t get her hair done.

Becca went into the bathroom aswell and came back a few minutes later.

She looked absolutely gorgeous.

I gasped. "You look gorgeous!" I said.

"Thank you!" She replied.

She sat down to get her hair done aswell.

I went into the bathroom and put on my dress. I looked at myself in the mirror. I felt like me. I felt like the person i have wanted to be my whole life. An actress. I mean, I've been an actress my whole life but only in this moment i felt like.. I don't know how to phrase it.

I put on my matching light pink heels and walked out of the bathroom.

"Oooooo!! Pretty!" Maddy said.

"Oh you look fineee! Miguel is so gonna rail you tonight." Becca said.

Me and Maddy gave her an 'ew' look.

"Yeah im not even gonna reply to that." I said.

I sat down on one of the chairs and a lady started doing my hair. I told the girls about everything that happend and they were shocked. The lady curled my hair and it looked pretty.

By this point it was almost 6 and Maddy and Becca were already halfway done with their makeup. I sat down infront of a makeup lady and she started doing my makeup. A few minutes later Miguel walked in.

"Hey!" He said.

He looked at me. He blushed.

"Oh my god are you okay?" One of the makeup lady's immediately asked him.

"Uhm yeah im fine but Scar told me that you could cover up my black eye." He said.

"Yeah we can do that." She replied.

He sat down aswell and a makeup lady started covering up his black eye. A few minutes later she was done and his black eye was completely covered up. Like, for a moment i was wondering if the lady was magical and just like blooped his black eye away.

He was about to leave to put his suit on when Becca said "You are so gonna rail Scar tonight!"

He gave her an 'ew' look and then left.

"You have got to stop doing that." Maddy said.

"Agreed." I said.

Becca laughed and we continued getting our makeup done.

Around half an hour later we were all done and a limo was coming to pick up the teens of the cast. We left my hotel room and the lady's were gonna leave soon aswell.

When we arrived downstairs all the guys were standing there already. All in suits, all fancy fancy.

Tristan whistled extremely loudly, causing the other guys to notice us.

"Oh wow!" Mason said.

Miguel looked at me. He blushed even more then he did an hour ago.

I walked up to him. He looked down, once again avoiding eye contact.

"Mikey, eyes are up here." I said while touching his chin, making him look at me.

He looked at me, placed his hands on my waist and pulled me in. We kissed.

"I can't look at you because then I won't be able to keep my eyes off of you. You look gorgeous." He whispered in my ear.

"Thank you." I replied.

The limo arrived and we all got in. It was about a fifteen minute drive to the place where the premiere was being held.

"Hey should we play truth or dare?" Brady asked.

Oh god.