And then her mind moves to her daughter, Friggie.. or Frigga, and she can't help the tear rolling over her cheek at the thought of her mother never getting to meet her granddaughter.

And then she misses her father, and Loki and Heimdall and Fandral and Hogan and-

The pressure on her chest makes Freya feel like she can't breath and she can't help but wonder if this is what Thor has felt these past 5 years.

that's why he's always drunk, it makes him forget, obviously. But it also makes the pain manageable.

In a way, Freya's family is her alcohol.

Thor starts breathing heavily and his hand flies to his chest.

''I can't do this. I can't do this, Frey.'' He mumbles over and over again.

Shaking away her thoughts she turns to her brother with a sympathetic look.

''Come here.'' Rocket says as he climbs on a block of concrete.

''No, no, I think im having a panic attack.'' Thor spits out, looking between Rocket and Freya.

Slap. Thor's hand flies to his burning cheek and he scoffs at Rocket, while the Goddess can't help but chuckle.

''What do you think we're doing here? I lost the only family I ever had. Quill, Groot, Drax, the chick with the antenna.. all gone! I get you miss your mom, but she's gone. Really gone. And there are plenty of people who are only kind of gone and you can help them. So, is too much to ask that you brush the crumbs out of your beard, make schmoopy talk to Pretty Pants and when she's not looking, suck out the Infinity Stone and help me get my family back?''

The God can't help but frown as he looks at his sister, who nods in agreement.

''Okay. I can do this. I can do this!'' Thor laughs, his eyes now dangerously determined.

''I can't do this!''

Freya and Rocket start walking to towards the door, analysing the situation closely.

''All right, heartbreaker, she's alone. This is our shot.'' The Raccoon starts. ''You gotta-''

He cuts himself off when he turns around and sees nothing but an empty hallway.

''Thor?'' Rocket asks.

''Thor?'' Freya exclaims.

They both groan as they bow their heads in defeat.

This was going to be a lot harder than anticipated.

''I'll go after him.'' Freya sighs, picking up her long gown as she runs towards him.

Yes, the Goddess now wears true Midgardian clothing, but she misses her gowns.

And going back in time to her past home seemed like the perfect occasion to wear them again.

''I'll go find that stone.'' Rocket replies.

⭑ ⭑ ⭑