Chapter 2

"HE GOES TO BROOKLYN VISONS ACADEMY." I panic, like this isn't too big of a deal but like what if he tries beefin' wit me at school ion wanna get in trouble for non man.

"Fuckkkk" Maria slurs, Sasha pacing around "K.. We should get some sleep and worry bout' all this later" Sasha breaks up the silence "right." I coldly respond, I felt like I was being rude but to be honest ion really wanna deal with anything rn.

_______________

THE MORNING, "ian goin' to that school" I lean on my counter waiting for my bread to toast "brooo stop being such a pussy" Maria tries convincing me "fuck no." "BUT WE YO BITCHES YOU CANT LEAVE US LIKE THA' GANG" Sasha runs towards me and shakes my shoulders "we've been goin at this for an hour now ian changin my mind" I pop my toast out "COUGH COUGH pussy ass bitch COUGH COUGH" Maria sarcastically says out loud "fine.. I'll CONSIDER IT anit mean ita' yes though" I groan knowing they'll keep tryin to convince me.

_______________

A WEEK LATER.. I step into my new school. Brooklyn Visons Academy. Yeah, Sasha and Maria somehow convinced me to go. Trust me man I would tell you more but I don't even know how they did, fucking magicians or shit.
"ITS COOL RIGHT????" Maria squeals while jumping up and down I front of me "stop jumping around, but yeah it's school" I sternly say looking around, Damn this school is big. "K what's yo first period and teacher?" Sasha asks "It's uhh... Math Mrs.Smith?" I try and read the complicated schedule "YOUR IN MY CLASS GIRL!!!" Sasha leaps up in excitement "what's with y'all and jumping?" I chuckle "shut the fuck up be happy we're in a good mood today" Maria jokingly says "And what if your not what chu' gon do jump me?" I mimick her "both y'all should shut up cause I'm lowkey getting sick of y'all" Sasha pretends to faint, I catch her "imma rip yo braids out one by one" Sasha quickly gets up "you wouldn't.. would you?" Maria's jaw hanging open "Mmm I'll do it right now" before I get the chance to some kid bumps into me "Yo what's yo' problem?" The kid says coldly, I look at him.. MILES? "THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM? You're the one bumping into me and shit, fucking stalker" I accuse the him mumblin the last part.
"FIGHT" some kids yells "SHUT THE FUCK UP." We both yell in unison "Yeah never again" I hint to the momment before "Sure. Let's get to the point though, the fuck you doin' here like ian wanna fight right now ma' but what chu want?" He questions bluntly.

I gotta be honest that name he gave me "ma" that shit was giving me butterflies, I even arched my back a lil but fuck that, he's my opp right now I can't be crushin'.

"I'm just enrolled here, ion want anything to do wit you or anything INVOLVED wit you" I stare dead into his eyes wit a rbf "fuck mamas ight.." he backs away.

"Bro fuck this Miles shit" I stretch, me and Maria are in Phys Ed together we were changing into the gym clothes the wacky ass school provided for us "Honestly that boy can't leave you's alone" Maria warms up "Mother fuckin'  stalker, oh my god.. what if the bitch is like into me..." I laugh out the last part "He tots is bruv.. Y'all are like enemies to lovers for real" Maria cups her face in her palm while giggling "You're way too delusional right now, get off of wattpad" I hit my vape, a fruit fragrance fills the room "yo ass is really hitting a vape right now?" Maria chuckles in shock "yeah? Wanna hi-" I get cut off by Maria "Absolutely fucking not the fucking teacher is coming" "THE FUCK?" I whisper shout placing my vape into my bag "Girls y'all gotta come now you're taking too long.".

All the girls were basically in the gym, the teacher announced we all were gonna play basketball, I look around to see who was in my class while waiting for the teacher to pick teams, and there I spot him. Fucking Miles that bitch is everywhere I needa hit now. All his hoes surrounding him how many bitches he got? Goddamn. He must be popular in this school cause no fucking way. "And the second team is... Y/n, Miles, Jessica, Aubrey..." I zone out. Fuck he's on my team, the bitch better be good at ball or I'll kick his ass.

I'mma competitive person if this team doesn't work out I'll fuck up every. Single. One of these hoes. I'm the motherfucking spider woman of this city I anit playin around bitch.

_______________

"CAN'T YOU FUCKING PLAY PUSSY?" I yell at the boy who failed to catch the ball "MY BAD FOR YOUR ASS AIM" he shouts back.

Our fight went on and still going, we're down to 8-12 we're 4 off? They're gonna fucking win and all cuz of that damn Morales. How the fuck is he in the basket ball team anyways? I groan out "Loca catch" all of a sudden I feel a pressure on my forehead and I drop down. "OUCH..???" I was furious WHO PASSES TO SOMEONE WHO ISNT OPEN, I get up to start telling the fuck out of him "Who the fuck do you think you are? Yo ass is so wack you can barely play ball pussy" I spit on him "you fucking bi-" "MILES, Y/N THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR THE WHOLE MATCH DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL FOR A WEEK LEARN SOME MANNERS." The gym teacher blows her whistle. I get fucking allat FOR STANDING UP FOR MYSELF I'm so tired of this shit, we even lost to the game. PLUS HE HIT ME? I CAN ALREADY FEEL A BUMP COMING.

NOW I GET DETENTION WITH HIM FOR A WHOLE WEEK?

A/N: sorry for not posting 😭😭
Anyways here's the update y'all were waiting for. If y'all have suggestions on what to do with Miles and Y/n I'll gladly take them.

WORDCOUNT: 1036