I pulled his hand away suddenly feeling cold from the loss of contact but he ignored it placed his hand back on my inner thigh and squeezed it. I started feeling butterflies in my stomach as he slowly moved his hand up and down, his fingers rubbing my inner thigh.

     I gasped when his hand teasingly reached higher, "W–What are you d–doing."

He leaned down and put his chin in the crook of my neck and inhaled, "Nothing."

"Are you—," I started saying.

He placed an open mouth kiss on my shoulder, "Shh."

I turned around straddling his lap and put his hands on my waist. He starts trailing kisses up my neck as I give out a slight moan.

"Bold are we," he teased against my neck.

"Don't leave a mark," I warned.

Reggie finally lifted his head and I grabbed his face and pull him down putting my lips on his. He responds immediately fighting for dominance. Once he wins, he starts exploring my mouth.

God, I could do this forever. My lips on his and his on mine. It was right where I needed to be.

"Hmm," he groans as he slips his hands from my waist to the top of my thighs once again.

I slightly lift up as his hands journey from my thighs to my ass and makes a home right there. Now leaning down, I still kept my mouth on his as our hot breaths mingled while my hair made a small barrier on the sides of our cheeks.

"Let me fucking breath," I gasped pulling away slightly gulping up air.

"Shut up, I'm not done yet," he demanded latching his lips back into my neck in an aggressive manner sucking vigorously while also squeezing my ass.

"Reg–u–lus," I gasped shocked.

He continued sucking and biting at the flesh leaving me a moaning mess. I gripped his hair tugging the ends and attempting to find closure.

"Don't leave a mark," he mocked biting down harshly just above my collarbone.

I let out an inhuman noise yanking his hair.

He grunted pulling at my ass once more, probably leaving handprints, "Careful, I don't want to start balding early."

"What's all the noise–oh my, I need to cleanse my eyes," Meda mumbled as her eyes widened waking up from her nap.

"Go back to sleep," Reggie mumbled now finding that my throat existed and continuing his attack on there.

"R–Reggie st–top," I stuttered attempting to pull away but his grip on me only pulled me down farther.

"Not unless you want me to," he smirked.

Meda screamed, "My poor eyes!"

"What's happening," Cissy said rubbing her eyes from the end of the bench that she was sleeping on.

"Trixie, Trixie, Bella wake up," Meda said hitting Bella who was still in deep slumber not taking her eyes off us.

Bella woke up with a jerk, "Don't you dare ever–REGULUS BLACK STOP SEXUALLY ASSAULTING SYLVIE'S NECK!"

"Can you all—," Reggie started complaining.

"Oh my Syl, are you okay? Has Reggie hurt you," Bella asked standing up and walking over to us helping me get away from Reggie.

Reggie rolled his eyes, "I guess I'll go smoke since you all want to be cockblockers."

"Yes, you should," I nodded.

Reggie stood up and opened the door before stopping and turning towards me with a smirk, "Nice neck by the way."

Meda screeched, "THERE IS LIKE 20 HICKEYS ON THERE!"

"Is there really," I asked closing my eyes.

"Look," Cissy said pulling out a hand mirror from her bag and giving it to me.

They weren't lying, Hickeys traveled from my neck to my throat to my collarbone. ON BOTH SIDES! Goddamn. What had Regulus done?

     There was a knock on the compartment door and before any of us can open it, Alecto Carrow strolled in.

     "Hey–woah, did you offer yourself tribute as a meal," Alec asked directing the question at me.

     "No, she just had a dirty snog with my cousin," Meda snickered.

     "SIRIUS BLACK," she yelled in shock,

     "No you dimwit, his brother," Bella said smacking her forehead.

     "Damn," Alec said dragging along the word.

     "Not damn," I said.

     "Time to conceal," Cissy yelled pulling out a tube of concealer from her bag, wow she really had everything.

     "Let me do it," Alec said snatching it away from Cissy, Alec was also one of my best friends that I had met when we became dorm mates.

     "Please," I sighed sitting down.

     What did I just do to myself? Yeah, it was hot and all, and fuck, I did love it. What was I thinking? But it was the heat of the moment, Reggie is fucking hot. What was I supposed to do? Push him away? Hell no, and miss an opportunity to kiss Regulus Black. You're funny.

     "I can't believe that I had to witness that," Meda gagged.

     "You will be fine dearest sister," Bella said patting her head.

     "And done," Alec said patting in the last bit of concealer before pulling back to admire her work.

     "You forgot one," I said looking into Cissy's hand mirror and snatching the concealer tube away from Alec.

     "No," Alec whined, "I kept that one because it looks hot."

     "Fuck that," I said putting seven dots on the massive hickey and using the sponge to pat it in until it had blended in with my natural skin tone.

     "Aww," Alec said sadly as I revealed the covered hickey.

     "I'm going to need those back," Cissy said making grabby hands for her hand mirror and tube of concealer.

     "Of course," I exclaimed throwing them at her which she caught with ease.

     "Now tell me the story," Alec asked all giddy.

     "Nuh uh, we do not want to hear that," Bella said pointing at herself and her sisters.

     I put my hands up in defense, "I'll explain to you later."

     "You better, and I want all the details," Alec said her eyes lighting up.

     "Please not in the dorm," Meda said covering her eyes.

     "Only when you're asleep," I winked.

     We all started laughing at that.

𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬
.

first time writing a bit of spicy, i'm the type to only read it. not that great but i'll try to make it better for you guys!

vote and comment!!