Chapter 12 : Fly Me To The Moon With The Void Queen

Start from the beginning

I swear I tried to resist it, anyways here's the proper one.

"Greetings, Jackal! Long time no see!" - Mei stepped out.

"Mei!! Explain this, why are you all here?" - Jackal tried to ask, but because she let her guard down, she didn't notice the gun pointed right next to her head, she only notices if after.

"Where is our Captain?" - Kiana asked, as she is the one who holds the gun against her head now.

"... Y- Your Captain? I dunno."

As soon as Jackal played dumb, the robots crashed into the area through the walls and started to gun down all the Valkyries, luckily they all either evaded or guarded against the surprising attacks from the robots.

"Everyone, blade formation! Take that robot down!"

"Over here you pile of metal!"

"Bronya! Cover me!"

"LETS GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

To Jackal's surprise, the mechs were quickly destroyed by the furious Valkyries of Hyperion before they were able to bring any Valkyrie down; she had underestimated Schicksal's speartip force.

".........."

The remaining defending robots were destroyed before they were woken up too. You can say, there's nothing the World Serpent could do in this situation, when HALF OF THE FIGHTING FORCES ARE ON THE MOON NOW.

"... The Moon you say?" - Himeko asked.

"Uhm... Yeah." - Jackal confessed everything to them.

"The Moon huh... Brings back memories... Terrible ones." - Mobius said.

"Oh well... Let's go then..." -

"Wait but... How are you going to the Moon?"

"What do you mean?"

"Hyperion can't travel the fucking space."

".... I'm sure our lady here from the World Serpent is happy to offer us a ride." - Himeko said with a scary smile.

Later at the airport of the Society of the Snek.

All the currently available ships were taken to the Moon, there's only one left... But it could only carry 4 people at best, excluding the pilot.

"... Alright so who's going?" - Fu Hua asked, everyone else went quiet, she took this as her chance. "Well I will be volun-"

"Uh uh uh." - Kiana put a hand on her dear class monitor's shoulder. "I think someone like you should be here and wait for the good news."

"Now now, why do we have to fight? Of course, one seat shall be preserved for your Miss Pink El-" - Elysia stepped forward but the Valkyries, all pointed their weapons at each other now to get the seats on that ride.

"There's only three of us, only three of us getting the seats." - Mei said as she summoned a thunderstorm and transformed into the Herrscher of Thunder form.

"May the best Valkyrie have it then." - Fu Hua changed to her Shadow Knight battlesuit and is ready to wreak havoc right there.

Everyone changed to their strongest (lorewise) battlesuits and was ready to unleash their power right there.

(If Raven was there : how about we talk this out because I have only... ONE... FAHCKING BATTLESUIT)

You know I don't want to write their battles because I ran out of brain cells for that.... Anyways ima just... skip this and go to the Moon... Lets gooooo