𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆

Start from the beginning

She extends her arms to lean over so she can see what she thought could be her ending.

She breaths heavily as I walk closer. I reach my hand out and speak hesitantly. "Don't do it."

She throws her head my way with a horrid look placed upon her features.

"Stay back! D-don't come any closer!" She stutters with fear. "C'mon.. just give me your hand-"

"No! Just stay where you are, I mean it.. I'll let go!" She turns her head back and analyzes her surroundings.

I took one last breath of my cigarette before signaling to her that I was just throwing it and not trying to grab her.

I throw it off the deck and look back at her to make her shes not in mid air meeting her end.

"No you wont." I say, placing my arms in front if me trying to appear more closed off and confident.

"What do you mean no I won't?" She says quickly. "Don't presume to tell me what I will and will not do. You don't know me!"

"Well.. you would've done it already.."

"Your distracting me go away!" She says turning her head again in attempt to block me out.

"I can't, i'm to involved now. You let go, and i'm to have to jump in there after you." I start to untie my shows and place them on the wooden planks that covered the deck.

"Dont be absurd! You'd be killed.."

"I'm a good swimmer."

"The fall alone will kill you." She says turning her head looking at me confusingly.
"It would hurt. I'm not saying it wouldn't. Tell you the truth i'm a lot more concerned about that water being so cold" I pull my other shoe off.

She looks down for a second as if shes getting second thoughts. "How cold?" She gulps.

"Freezing.. maybe a couple degrees over. You uh.. ever been to Wisconsin?" She looks at me confused.

"What?"

"Well, they have some of the coldest winters around. I grew up there, near Chippewa Falls. I remember when I was a kid, me and my father, we went ice fishing out on lake Wisconsin. Ice fishing is, you know, where you-"

"I know what ice fishing is!" She says frustrated. "Sorry" I say putting my hands up in defeat.

"You just seem like.. y'know, kind of an indoor girl. Anyway I uh.. fell through some thin ice. And i'm telling you.." I lean over the railing before continuing.

"...Water that cold, like right down there. It hits you like a thousand knives stabbing you all over your body. You can't breath, you can't think, least not about anything but the pain. Which is why i'm not looking forward to jumping in there after ya. Like I said.. I don't have a choice. I guess i'm kinda hoping you'll come back over the rail and get me off the hook here."

"Your crazy!" She says turning her head away from me as if shes trying to convince herself to go against my words.

"Thats what everybody says but.. with all due respect miss, I'm not the one hanging off the back of a ship here." I inch closer to her.

"Come on. Come on give me your hand, you don't wanna do this." I reach my hand out so she can see it. I can finally see her wall start to crumble slowly as her hand glides to mine before grasping to my palm.

She turns her body slowly

She looks me into my eyes and her beauty enhances. "Phew, i'm Jack Dawson."

"Jaida DeWitt-Bukater" she says heavily. "I'll have to get you to write that one down"  I smirk earning a small laugh from the women in front of me.

"Come on" I say as she steps up on the rail but quickly slips on her dress with a squeal, I grunt grabbing her tightly. "I got you! Come on!" She slips again

"Help, please!"

"Listen, listen to me! I've got you, I won't let go. Now pull yourself up. Come on!" She pulls on the bars doing as I said.

I pull her over successfully but we fall onto the ground. Officers come rushing over.

"What is this?!"

The one in the middle looks around

"YOU STAND BACK AND DONT MOVE AN INCH! Fetch the master of arms!"

A/N
My phones glitching cause of how long this is but here you go!
Sorry for not posting for two days but I was tireddd.
Its 3:09 AM so i'm gonna go to bedd hope You enjoyedd