the media

SPORTS ILLUSTRATED: Tom Brady on His Career, Daughter, and Golfing.

ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT: Tom Brady on Daughter Paula's Divorce: "I don't have any [bleeping] right to talk about it and you don't either."

The US Sun: Gleyber Torres Turns Heads After Being Spotted Wearing Wedding Ring Post Paula Brady Divorce

ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT: Tom Brady on Daughter Paula's Divorce: "I don't have any [bleeping] right to talk about it and you don't either

ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT: Tom Brady on Daughter Paula's Divorce: "I don't have any [bleeping] right to talk about it and you don't either."

It has been just days since eminent sports reporter Paula Brady finalized her divorce with ex-husband Gleyber Torres, and her father is already being asked about it.

Tom Brady sat down with interviewer Brianne Maguire from Sports Illustrated. who discussed multiple controversial topics with the retired football star, but the ones that really turned heads were the ones about divorce. Many fans viewed these questions as 'outrageous' and 'apalling'.

First, Brady was asked about his own divorce.

Maguire: Fans have been dying to know how you have been feeling after your groundbreaking divorce from supermodel Gisele Bündchen. Is there any message you would like to send them?

Brady: No, but I would like to thank them for respecting my privacy.

It should be noted Brady's answer to this was quite stony and grave. One fan on Twitter writes:

@username
       Classy answer. Not a fan of his but there are two things you never discuss. Marriage, and divorce.

Another shocked fan somewhat hilariously wrote:

@username
      who the f**k writes these questions? unsubscribing from sports illustrated immediately. only good thing that's came out of them is chase carter.

If that wasn't enough, the very next question Brady was asked about his daughter's divorce, which seems to be storming the headlines much more blatantly.

Maguire: Following your own divorce, your daughter also split from her long-term partner as well. How has that been for her?

Brady: I don't have any [bleeping] right to talk about it and you don't either.

To viewers, it seemed like the interview ended there.

However, sources off-screen tell Entertainment Tonight that the interview was meant to last about ten more minutes, but Brady got up and walked off.