Chapter 21

While most students enjoyed their Friday in a usual house party surrounded by friends and loud music, I was called back to the Order. My Friday night was basically letting the twins in for their prank and boarding the train. I was excited to see Myra's messy blonde hair and bright blue eyes. As soon as I stepped my foot in the door I felt her little body wrap around me.

"Hey My," my words come out soft and more mother-like than I intended. I bent down picking her up into a tighter hug.

"I missed you," her words muffled into my shoulder as I held her close.

"I missed you too," my words were a mere whisper because I was more emotional than I ever expected; But I easily suppressed it with a smile as I let her back down. I walked deeper into the Order's building giving greetings to Molly, and Bill.

The trio, Fred and George were already here so I hardly felt the need to greet them with anything more than a nod. However, when my eyes landed on Tonks I immediately ran over and hugged her tight.

A small chuckle bubbled through her before she spoke with a verbal smile, "hi kiddo." Her arms were still just as safe and motherly as they had been before.

When we broke from the hug my eyes landed on another person I wanted to hug. "Hey Yn," Sirius greeted with a smile. I smiled just as bright seeing him and I took the one or two steps it took to also find his warm embrace.

I even heard a warm laugh from Remus by the joyful environment this dull place had become. "Molly, could you take Myra and the other children upstairs?" Remus kindly asked in which Molly obliged. "The trio already were spoken too," Remus quietly fills me in.

As we settled at the meeting table we went to last time, a thicker man in a brownish leather jacket staggered in. His skin has an underlying pink tone with a wild looking blue eye. It was as if his eye was strapped onto his face with the brown band; One look at the crazy thing could make anyone feel uneasy.

Remus smiled at the man and Sirius gave him a greeting nod before saying, "Alaster. So glad you could make it."

The guy's eye looked around, appearing familiar with everyone in the room before it transfixed on me, "...Who's this?" His tone was almost knowing; Like he wanted confirmation.

They looked at each other as if they were to introduce me but I handled it myself, "Yn Moonshine." I give him a small sweet smile despite the queasy feeling his eye gave me.

He nearly snickered before he nodded and sat down, "Thought so. Call me Moody. Now, where are we?"

Sirius rolls his eyes causing me to suppress a smile. "We already discussed the prophecy at the Department of Mysteries, so I guess now we are on Yn's task," Sirius fills him unafraid with giving me details.

"Oh right," he mutters, distracted while balancing his cane beside him.

Remus breathed in a breath to remain unaffected by his dismissal to the importance of the Order's plan. "The trio has already told us about your tremendous progress with Mattheo Riddle. Great job!" He told me.

"This was mostly just a progress meeting," Sirius quietly told me as if I were his kid. I nodded as the unease lifted a little.

"I also wanted to meet you. I have plans for you in the future. So keep it up. Make Mattheo Riddle head over heels for you and your little sister... Larry or whatever will stay under protection," Moody said half-heartedly.

It hurt to know I would have to go back to Hogwarts again and leave my sister along with the other adults that were making a lasting mark in my life. Tight hugs and goodbyes with distant and hidden sadness.

Hugging Tonks and Myra goodbye would be the hardest, but 'see ya later' hugging Sirius was no different. I hated having to say goodbye to the people who were starting to feel like my family