As we waited for the necessary arrangements, my worries about Lucian never ceased. I tried calling him multiple times, but he remained unreachable. His absence during my father's critical time made me feel abandoned and confused. I couldn't help but wonder if there was a deeper reason behind his sudden disappearance.

Nakarating na kami sa Czech at agad nila inasikaso si Tatay. Bukas na bukas na agad ang kanyang operation na mas lalong ikinaba ng puso ko ngayon.  Inopen ko anf Skype ko at sinisigurong kong na momonitor ko ang business namin doon.

"Miss Sonne, I have some important news," Attorney Ramos began. "Despite the ongoing crisis with the wine business, there's a potential buyer who's interested in acquiring it from your family."

My heart skipped a beat. "A buyer? But with everything that's happened, I'm not sure if selling the business is the right decision, especially when my father's health is at stake."

"I understand your hesitation, Miss Sonne," Attorney Ramos replied with a calm tone. "But I need you to consider the possibilities. Selling the business could provide the financial means to cover your father's medical expenses, including the operation and the ongoing treatment."

I hesitated for a moment, torn between the emotional attachment to the family business and my father's urgent need for medical care. The responsibility weighed heavily on my shoulders, and I knew that this decision could determine my father's future. Bahala na, kung may natatago akong pera ay lalapitan ko ang sino mang bumili nun upang bilhin ko muli. As of now wala na akong choice lalo na at kinakailangan namin ng pera ngayon para kay Tatay. Ako nalang ang mag eexplain sa kanya about dito.

With a heavy heart, I made the difficult decision to sell the family business. I knew that my father's health was the top priority, and the funds from the sale would be crucial for his treatment and recovery. I explained to Attorney Ramos that I agreed to the sale and asked him to proceed with the necessary paperwork.

"Thank you for understanding, Miss Sonne," Attorney Ramos said, his voice filled with sympathy. "I will handle everything and ensure a smooth and discreet transaction. Your father's well-being is my top concern as well."

I appreciated Attorney Ramos' understanding and felt reassured that he would take care of the legal aspects of the sale. It was a relief to know that someone trustworthy was handling such an important matter during this tumultuous time.

The next day, as the day of the transplant operation arrived, Sky and I decided to go to church to seek solace and pray for my father's successful surgery. We lit candles and offered our sincerest prayers, asking for strength and guidance during this challenging time.

After what felt like an eternity, we finally received news from the hospital. The doctor came out with a smile on his face, and our hearts raced with anticipation.

"Miss Sonne, I'm happy to inform you that the heart transplant was successful," the doctor announced. "Your father's new heart is functioning well, and he's currently in the recovery room."

Relief washed over us, and tears of joy filled our eyes. The weight that had been crushing my chest for so long lifted, and I felt immense gratitude for the medical team's dedication and expertise.

"Thank you, doc! Thank you so much!" I choked out, my voice trembling with emotion.

The doctor nodded warmly. "Your father's condition will still require close monitoring and post-operative care. He'll be in the intensive care unit for a while, but we have reason to be optimistic about his recovery."

Sky and I exchanged a glance of relief and gratitude. Our prayers had been answered, and I couldn't have been more grateful for the glimmer of hope we now had.

"We'll be here for your father every step of the way," the doctor assured me. "In the meantime, it's important for him to rest, and the medical team will keep a close eye on him."

"Thank you for everything, Doctor," Sky said, her voice filled with gratitude. "We truly appreciate all your efforts in saving my friend's father."

The doctor smiled kindly. "It's our duty to do everything we can for our patients. We'll continue to provide the best care for him."

With that, Sky and I thanked the doctor once again and went to the intensive care unit to see my father. He was unconscious, connected to various machines, and it was a surreal sight to see his chest rise and fall rhythmically with the aid of a new heart.

Seeing my father in this vulnerable state brought tears to my eyes. I held his hand gently, feeling a mix of relief and anxiety. I knew that he still had a long road to recovery, but the successful transplant gave us hope for a brighter future.

Kinuha ko ang cellphone ko para mawala din stress ko. As I scrolled through my Twitter feed, my heart sank as I saw numerous videos of Lucian and his ex-girlfriend at a charity event. They appeared happy, smiling at each other, and it seemed like they were getting along well. But one particular news headline caught my attention the news of Lucian's engagement to his ex-girlfriend. At nang tiningnan ko ang nag post nang news na iyon ay Bumuntong hininga ako. Hindi naman galing sa official account at posibling mga fan niya lang may gawa nun.

___________

Hi Gov!