08

Narinig ko ang piking ubo ni Sky. Sky, seemingly oblivious to the tension between us. Tumingin ako sa kanya at ngumiti. I can see her worried eyes pero pinag sawalang bahala ko nalang.

"Is there something wrong?" Alalang tanong ni Sky.

"No, it's just ah- can we not talk about this here?" Tiningnan ako ng maigi ni Sky tsaka tumingin sa likod kong saan nakita niya ang galit na mukha ni Lucian. Bumuntong hininga sya tsaka tumayo.

"Okay, tara na?" Tinulungan niya akong tumayo. "Let's go to the beach nalang may malapit na sagat doon sa apartment na inupahan ko." Napag alaman ko na apartment nalang ang kinuha niya instead of hotel. Kasi daw matagal pa sya dito at masyadong mahal ang hotel para sa almost  a month niya dito sa Pilipinas.

Together, we made our way to the nearby beach, seeking solace in the calming waves and the gentle sea breeze. The sound of the crashing waves drowned out the noise of the world, giving us a semblance of peace amidst the chaos.

Tumingin kami sa paligid para tingnan ang spot na wala masyadong tao annung nakakita na kami ay umupo kami sa Sand.
The moon's reflection shimmered on the water, creating a serene atmosphere.

As we settled ourselves on the sandy shore, Sky looked at me with concern in her eyes. "Are you okay, Sonne?" she asked gently.

I took a deep breath, trying to gather my thoughts. "I... I don't even know anymore, Sky," I replied honestly. "Everything has suddenly become so complicated for us Sky, We both a victim of Arrange mirrage at may galit talaga sa akin ang asawa ko in the reason of dahil sa akin naghiwalay sila ng girlfriend niya. "

Sky reached out and placed a comforting hand on my shoulder. "I'm here for you, Sonne. You don't have to face this alone. Tell me everything, from the beginning."bigla niyang hinawakan ang aking kamay.

And so, I opened up to Sky, sharing the story of how I met Lucian, our whirlwind romance, and the unexpected turn of events that led to our marriage. Medyo namangha pa siya ng malaman niyang kaibigan ko si Lucian noong mga bata pa kami.

"you deserve to be treated with respect and love, dear. If he's not giving you that, then maybe it's time to break with him or settle your relationship with him" Sabi niya.

Her words struck a chord within me. I realized that I had been tolerating mistreatment and disrespect, thinking it was something I had to endure in the name of love. But Sky reminded me that love should never be synonymous with pain.

"I just don't know what to do, Sky," I admitted, tears welling up in my eyes. "I thought marrying Lucian would bring happiness, but now I feel trapped and confused."

" You love him right? "

" Yess sky, I love him, so much" niyakap niya ako bigla at pinatahan. Wala na akong pake sa ibang dumaan sa amin na may pag tatakang tingin.

"Shhhh, dear it's okay. I will be at your side.. always" mas lalong napa iyak sa akin  mga sinasabi ni Sky.

Sky held me tightly, offering solace and comfort as I let my tears flow freely. In that moment, I felt a profound sense of gratitude for having a friend like her by my side.

"Thank you, Sky," I whispered between sobs. "Thank you for being here for me, for understanding, and for reminding me of my worth."

She gently rubbed my back and whispered soothing words. "Sonne, you are strong, and you deserve to be with someone who truly loves and respects you. It's okay to feel confused and trapped right now, but remember that you have the power to make choices that will lead to your happiness." Tumatak sa aking isipan ang kanyang mga sinabi. She is good in comforting someone talaga.

We stayed on the beach for a while, finding solace in each other's presence. The sound of the waves and the gentle breeze seemed to carry away some of the weight I had been carrying.

As we walked back to Sky's apartment, I felt a newfound determination to confront Lucian and assert my needs and boundaries. I knew it wouldn't be easy, but I also realized that I couldn't continue living in a relationship that brought me pain and unhappiness.

"Sky," I said as we reached her doorstep. "Thank you for everything. I'll take some time to think about what I need to do, but I promise I won't let myself be treated poorly anymore."

She smiled warmly at me. "That's the spirit, Sonne. Remember, I'm here for you no matter what you decide. Just know that you deserve all the love and happiness in the world."

With a newfound sense of strength and determination, I bid Sky goodnight and made my way back to my own home.Nag presinta siya sa akin na dito nalang ako matutulog pero di ko yon tinanggap.The night air felt cool against my skin as I walked through the quiet streets, my mind filled with a mix of uncertainty and hope.

"Thanks God I found you" napatingin ako sa gilid ng may sasakyan na lumapit sa akin and it was Lucian. Anong ginawa niya dito?

" Why are you here? " Takang tanong ko.

"Don't make assumptions because of what I did, woman. Nana Carmen texted me saying that you haven't come home yet, so she asked me to look for you" inis na sabi niya habang naka tingin sa daan.

"I didn't say anything, Arthuro. Why are you explaining?" I said with a laugh, but quickly got into the backseat before he could change his mind.

Inside the car, the atmosphere was tense. Lucian focused on driving, his grip on the steering wheel tight. I could feel the weight of his anger, but I refused to let it intimidate me. I had found some semblance of courage and determination, and I was ready to confront the issues that had been plaguing our relationship. Habang busy sya sa pag mamaneho ay nag isip ko ng anong dapat kong gagawin. This is the only opportunity na maka usap ko sya ng matagal.

"Lucian, we need to talk," I said firmly, breaking the silence. "We can't continue like this, in constant tension and unhappiness. We got married because of our families, but it doesn't mean we have to sacrifice our own happiness."  Pag start ko sa usapan. Biglang tumigil ang sasakyan at gumilid. Palalabasin ba niya ako?

He glanced at me briefly, his expression guarded. "What do you want, Sonne?"

"Gusto ko kasing e fix ang relationship natin, iyong walang awayan, sakitan. Gusto ko mahing masaya tayo sa relation natin. Pariho tayong victim dito at alam kong hindi rin papayag ang mga parents mo if mag hihiwalay tayo. Just please allow me to give some love sa iyo and if doesn't work, agad akong aalis sa bahay natin"  I expressed, hoping to find a way to salvage our marriage and create meaningful memories as the wife of the governor and as Lucian's childhood friend.

Lucian remained silent for a moment, his eyes fixed on the road ahead. The weight of the situation seemed to hang heavy in the air. Finally, he let out a sigh, his grip on the steering wheel relaxing slightly.

"Okay, I will make an effort to fall in love with you. Besides, I don't have a girlfriend anyway because of you." Malamig na boses na sabi niya.

Lucian's response caught me off guard.Hindi pa rin talaga sya naka move on sa girlfriend niya at alam kong gagawin niya akong pang rebound lang. Hindi na ako umimik pa lalo la at tutok na tutok si Lucian sa pag Drive.

Nang naka park na kami sa bahay ay agad akong lumabas. I dont want to be with Lucian pa muna nahihiya ako bakay napilitan lang siya sa desisyon ko. Papasok na sana ako sa kwarto ko ng may biglang nagsalita.

" I agree on your decision but give me more time to finally accept you as my wife. As of now, No more hurtful words will heard you from me" pagsalita niya sa malamig na naman na boses.

"I understand"

"Good" iyon lang ang sinabi niya pumunta sa kwarto niya at pumasok.

Ito na ng ba ang new beggining para sa amin? Sana nga at totoo sya sa kamyang mga sinabi at sana nga ay hindi niya ako sasaktan muli.

------------------

And so there love story begin