Ch. 26: Reveals and Teachings

Comincia dall'inizio

"Speaking off... why are you immune?" Boscha asked, still a bit unnerved at being a puppet for a second.

'Titan, I can't even begin to imagine what it was like to be a puppet for months like Amelia.' Boscha thought, unconsciously giving Amelia's hand a gentle squeeze.

"And what was that whole, glowing thing we saw for a second when we got there?" Skara asked.

Luz flinched at this and cursed in Spanish, hoping that they didn't see that when she pushed back Kikimora.

"That is going easy to explain but it's going to be hard to believe." Amity said to them.

"I was turned into a puppet and was trapped in my mind for months by flying metal stars created by god in a child's body. I'm ready to believe just about about anything." Amelia said with a blank expression.

"Are you sure?" Luz asked, wanting to be sure.

"We're ALL sure, so spit it out already!" Skara said, crossing her arms.

"Okay, fine. Don't say I didn't warn you." Luz said before taking a deep breath, exhaling very king. "I'm a Titan, we'll half a Titan technically."

Boscha, Skara, Amelia, and Viney stared at Luz in surprise; trying to check her face for any signs of lying or joking. Only to find NONE.

"...Okay, I take back what I said." Amelia said with wide eyes.

"I don't. Exactly HOW are you a Titan?!" Boscha asked, pointing at Luz.

"That just seems impossible and crazy, even by OUR realm's standards." Skara said, gesturing to herself.

"Maybe but as they say in my realm, "nothing is impossible."" Luz said before telling them what nobody had ever known before. "Belos was actually a 300 plus year old witch hunter named "Philip Wittebane" that survived so long by sucking on palisman essence. He hide a vial of titans blood on Earth to come back and destroy the island but I drank it to stop him. And turned myself half Titan."

To prickly prove her point, Luz looked around and used a loose nail to cut her hand open. She showed it to them, letting the blue blood trickle down her hand before the wound sealed itself.

'I guess one of her new abilities is healing.' Viney thought, still looking shocked.

"Oooooookay.....and the "weh" thing?" Boscha asked her.

"A Titan's greatest weapon AND its proof that they are immune to the Collector's magic." Luz said to Boscha, smirking proudly. "So that's basically it, I'm a god now."

"God or not, you are NOT going to that floating crown castle alone." Amity said, crossing her arms. "We're going with you, end of discussion."

"Seconded." Hunter said.

"Third." Willow said with her hand up.

"All for one and one for all." Gus said with a nod.

"Guys-" Luz was cut off as vine covered her mouth

"Luz, at this point you shouldn't even try, even if we agreed to stay here, you know we would just follow you there when you aren't looking." Willow said, holding a finger up with a spell circle.

"We do have the illusionist that defeated Adrian Graye Vernworth, the current head of the illusion coven." Hunter said, patting Gus on the back. "Where else do you think Gus got that magic tool?"

'So that's how he got it.' Luz thought, glancing at the tiny mirror Gus had around his neck before removing the vine from her mouth.

"Honestly, I hadn't thought of it, it was pretty crazy around that time." Luz said.