Falling For My Best Friends Brother {1}

A/N:

Hey guys its Maddie! So I finally decided to write another #COSH Fanfic:) YAY!

Since my other fanfic was so successful, I chose to do another just for you guys! Thank you for all of the support on my last fanfic, I hope that this story will get similar results:)

Anyways, I promise that this one will have much longer chapters than my last one, and this story will definitely keep you on your toes.

Okay enough of me talking, here the first chapter of 'Falling For My Best Friends Brother'.

* * *

* Chloe's POV *

"Are you nervous?" Paige asks me. We are currently on our way to pick Josh, her brother from the airport. He has been away at boarding school from the last two years and we haven't seen or heard from him since he left.

"Kind of," I admit. Inside I'm kinda freaking out. Before Josh left, we were pretty close. He was like my best guy friend and now since he's been away, everything changed. Since he left two years ago, Josh never tried to reach out to me. Which to be honest, kind of hurt. Now my emotions are all resurfacing and I keep wondering if we will ever get that bond back. "Don't forget that left turn into the pick up entrance," I say while pointing to the left.

As we pull up into the line of people waiting outside, I try to hold in everything that was going through me at the moment. My head just keeps popping up with questions like, "What happens if he doesn't even remember you?" or "What happens if that charm that you liked was gone?" or "Maybe he won't even talk to you?".

"Chloe you okay?" Paige asks breaking me out of my inside thoughts and back to the world around me.

"Yeah," reply. "I'm just really excited to see your brother," I say with a smile. Really I was excited to see him, but all my worries were just overlapping them.

"Oh, and when we see Josh make sure to take a picture with him," She says with a cheery look on her face.

"And why would I do that?" I ask curiously.

"Because all of the COSH fans need to see you guys reunited. They will go crazy!" She says with excitement. "Are you serious?" Is all I could say. Ever since me and Paige were on dance moms, the whole entire fandom has come up with a shipper name for me and Josh. Even though I say repeatedly in interviews that me and Josh are just close friends, they won't give up. It's actually pretty funny if you think about it.

"I think thats him." Paige says while parking the car into a open spot. I knew that once I turn my head there was no turning back. I needed to face him and talk to him. But I think that I'll wait for him to come to me.

"Chlo, are you coming out to help with the bags?" Paige asks while opening the car door.