Finding You (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Yeah? And I'm really sorry but I don't really know you so maybe it would be best for me to not follow you. Sorry,". I started to walk away when he suddenly grabbed my wrist! I yelped in surprise and was astonished by the fact that he could drag me.

"Hey! I thought I told you no! Let go of me!" I shout while trying to ground myself and take his hand off my wrist.

"I don't want to do that! My friend and I really need your help, please. Just hear us out and we'll leave you be! Please?" He stopped and looked at me with pleading eyes. And let me tell you, they were so adorable! How could I say no? And besides, what's the worst that could happen?

"...fine-"

"YES THANK YOU! YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!" He screamed at me.

"Of course, just a little quieter, please? Also, lead the way to your friend then,"

"Oh, we're already here!" He says with a stupid cute grin on his face. "I stopped here because I can see my friend here, and if you run off, he can stop you!" He tells me. I stare at him for a second

The one thought that was going through my head was "This little bit-", but he cut me off by calling his friend over. His friend I gotta admit looked pretty nice. He was well built but the best thing was, he was shorter than me!

"Hi!" I said with a big grin on my face. He took one look at me and gave me an unreadable look. And that's when I thought to myself, "What am I doing here again?''.

"This is that guy?" He asked while looking at me.

"Yup! He looks really cool right?!" He said in excitement. I gave Changbin a small wave and he looked away, giving Han a 'are you sure about this' look. Han looked at him with an intense stare which I think meant 'Trust me'.

"Are you both just gonna stare at each other the whole time? Or will you tell me why you need me?" I questioned them, breaking their trance.

"So hyung, y'know how I know how to rap, well so does Changbin! We met again here! And so-," Han starts to say til I interrupt him.

"Ok but where exactly is here?" I ask while looking around.

"Oh! Right you don't know," he says while hitting his forehead. "This is an underground, quite literally, concert area! It's where some not actually 'idols' or artists perform here! A lot of people come here to make a band/music with other people of the same interest! I found it online cus I was desperate and wanted to make music with other people, mostly because I needed a lil help making music."

"Huh-, I didn't know that places like this even existed, that would've been a lot of help before for me-," I say when I was cut off.

"Exactly our point," Changbin burst in. "The thing is, me and Jisung here want to start our own rap group. However, seeing our skills so far, it seems we need another person to help wrap everything up. We went through our old school talent show/concerts and we saw you performing a rap once and the thing is, your style is exactly what we need. So what Han wanted to say would you like to join our rap group? I get it if you don't since we practically barely know each other and we are like strangers. But we have the equipment and we know how to compose songs as well. I have a studio we can use if needed and if you want we can even try and pay you?"

"..."

"You want me to join you? I don't really think I would be a good fit" I say after a moment of silence.

"No! You are very good! We definitely need you. I'm 100 percent sure of it." He tells me. "And before you make a decision, we would like to have a 'try out' and rap together to see how it sounds?"

"But I also have my current job, what if I don't have enough time some days. Is that fine for you? My schedule fills up pretty quickly. And I barely have any free time. Today is one of my rare free days and I might not feel like rapping on those days," he refuted. But of course, some of that was a lie. He has more than enough time. And barely anyone comes into his studio for help anymore. But he wanted to see what the two would respond with.

"Well you don't have to be with us all the time. We can always communicate through our phones, and calls. We can also share information that way and we can also meet up when you're free and want to because we don't want to force you to rap with us. Everything right now is up to you. If you decide not to, we'll try to find someone else, or we both will also part ways." Changbin tells me.

"So, what's your call Chan-ssi?" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date Completed: 07/14/2023

Date Published: 07/20/2023

Date Edited: N/A

Word Count: 1494 words

Author's Note:

I am soooooo sorry!!! IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE POSTED ANYTHING! I'M REALLY SORRY AND THE TWO THAT REQUESTED A SOMETHING, I PROMISE I'M WORKING ON IT AND IT WILL BE OUT SHORTLY!!!! THE REASON I HAVEN'T BEEN WORKING ON THIS BOOK IS BECAUSE I'VE SPENT ALL MY FREE TIME WRITING A DIFFERENT ONE THAT I'VE BEEN WORKING ON SINCE JANUARY AND YES I'M STILL WORKING ON IT TvT. I'VE ALSO BEEN STUCK DOING MY SUMMER HW SO I'M SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG. PLEASE DO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK THOUGH, I'VE PUT A LOT OF EFFORT AND THINKING INTO THAT AND I HOPE IT DOESN'T FLOP. ONCE AGAIN I'M SORRY BUT I'M MOST DEFINITELY ALIVE!!

THANK YOU FOR BEING SO PATIENT WITH ME ;-;

Love you all and I hope you all have a wonderful day/night!!!

~ Love, Light