Chapter 2: Meeting Agent 4

Agent 8's Pov:

We arrived at Agent 3 and Agent 4's apartment. Agent 3 told me this is where I will be staying. Agent 3 looked for a spare key she got from the landlord and gave it to me. "When you have this key, you can be able to leave the apartment. Don't lose it." she said. "Also, you must carry this wherever you go." I nodded.

She knocked on the door. "Coming!" a voice called. I saw an inkling girl at the door with short, yellow hair and a drink in her hand. I looked in awe when we walked into the apartment. There were four rooms, two bedrooms, a spare room, and a bathroom. There was a living room and a kitchen. The living room had a couch that can fit three inklings. 

The inkling girl with the drink sat on the couch, not noticing me. "Four, this is Agent 8, the new octoling to our team." Four spat out her drink and I tried my best not to laugh. Agent 3 snickered. The drink only got on her shirt. "Hey, that's not funny!" Agent 4 said, with an almost serious look on her face. Agent 3 burst out laughing. "Are you trying to look serious, Four?" 

Four rolled her eyes. "I got a little surprised when you said that Agent 8 was an octoling. In a good way." I think she said that so I wouldn't feel offended. "I'm Agent 8." "Nice to meet you, 8. I'm Agent 4, but you can call me Four." Agent 4 said.

Agent 3's Pov:

I realized me and 8 were still in our Hero Suits. "I'm going to change in my room." I said. Before I could enter the room, 8 said "I don't have any clothes besides this." I checked the time on the clock in the kitchen and it was 5:00. We still have time to go to the store since it closes at 8:00. "Ok, we still have time until the store closes. Come on, 8." I said. "Ok!" 8 said cheerfully. 

We both walked to the clothing store: Ye Olde Cloth Shoppe.

"Why hello, Niroka!" Jelfonzo greeted. I looked down in embarrassment while 8 looked at me confused. "Niroka is my real name." I whispered in his ear. "Who's your friend?" Jelfonzo asked. "Squid, I didn't know his real name." I thought. "My name's Kei." Agent 8 said. I was surprised that 8 remembered his name.

A.N.

Even though I only did two chapters, this one has over 400 words!