Din then held out his wrist and allowed his chain code to be scanned. Once the machine had scanned his, I held my own arm out and waited as the machine beeped.

"Din Djarin, Celeste Djarin and Bo-Katan Kryze. Your presence has been requested by the leadership of the planetary democracy..." the automated voice stated

"I'm afraid we have more pressing matters. Perhaps at a later time." Bo-Katan interrupted

"Please do not attempt to leave the vehicle. This is not a request." after the automated voice spoke, the pod fired up and we went speeding down the tracks. My body jolted forward from the intense speed but Din held his arm out so I wouldn't fall off my seat.

"I thought she said we were requested." I stated with slight annoyance

"Seems they changed their minds." Din mused.

The pod went through a dark tunnel that was lit up by strips of blue lights before coming back out into the light again. I looked out the window and realised that we were now inside the massive dome.

"I've never been here before. Have you?" Bo-Katan asked

"I haven't even heard of it. Do you think we're gonna have to blast our way out of here?" Din asked

"We'll find out." Bo-Katan said.

The pod then gently slowed to a stop, a stark contrast from the harshness at the beginning of our journey. The door to my right hissed open to indicate for us to get out. I climbed out of the pod and looked up at the large white and gold building that we had stopped in front of.

Din stood closely by my side as we began to walk into the large building. As we walked through the first hallway, I could hear classical music coming from the next room. The next set of doors opened for us and nothing could have prepared me for what was on the other side.

In the center of the room there was a long white table, people were gathered around and seemed to be having some sort of feast. There was laughing and talking as the people enjoyed each other's company. Large potted plants lined the sides of the room and strange birds flew overhead. The man who sat at the head of the table suddenly stood up and held his arm out towards us.

"Join us! Come! It's a party. Come! Everyone, special guests. Mandalorians, and a Jedi!" The man said happily. Din, Bo and I shared a look between ourselves at the strangeness of this place.

"I hope you like secretions. Take a little sip-sip. Come, please." The man added joyfully

The four of us cautiously made our way into the room towards the large table. My eyes were farting around and the other people as we made our way towards the empty seats. Bo-Katan sat down beside the overly joyous man and I sat down beside her. Din took the chair beside me and Grogu parked his pram in between us.

"Let's address the bantha in the room. I was once a facilities planning officer during the war. And thanks to the New Republic Amnesty program, I was able to rebuild Plazir-15." The man said

"You were Imperial?" Din asked

The man's wife placed her hand on his shoulder. "He was. Plazir suffered greatly under Imperial rule. My husband came here as part of his rehabilitation. He oversaw the rebuilding of this planet on which my family served as nobility since it was originally settled, and...we fell in love." The couple burst into giggles.

"We fell in love. We did fall in love." The man said happily

Grogu cooed and caught the couple's attention. "Could I perhaps hold the baby? Please?" The woman asked

"He doesn't take kindly to strangers." Din lied through his teeth, almost causing me to laugh.

The lads held up a piece of food and began calling on Grogu by making a light clicking sound with her mouth. Grogu cooed happily and leapt up into the air, allowing the woman to catch him. Everybody gasped and laughed at the sight of him.