012. 𝘌𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘏𝘪𝘮, 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦.

Start from the beginning

''Well, you're gonna have to do it in class, because that's where I'm headed'' "Fine!'' Mattheo answered. Avalyn smiled at Theo as he had finally convinced Mattheo to go to school with them. Theo send her a wink as he exited the bedroom, Enzo on his tail who was shaking his head at the trio.

''I'm going to hit him'' Mattheo mumbled as he walked up to his uniform. Avalyn placed her hands against his chest as she pushed her lips against his. ''No, you're going to class with me'' She said excitedly, watching as Mattheo got dressed. ''Come on'' Avalyn said as she reached for her backpack.

Mattheo followed his girlfriend with a small whine as he could not believe she would rather go to class than stay in bed with him. Mattheo fastened his pace and took hold of Avalyn's hand, walking out of the Slytherin common room with her.

People still watched the pair as they walked down the hall. Avalyn talked on and on about how she was excited to continue where they left off with Muggle studies, mainly cause she enjoyed Mattheo hearing the stories too much. Mattheo barely listened as he thought back to what he had done. He knew the class was most likely cancelled, but he did not want to break it to Avalyn.

Avalyn walked into the class and sat down behind Theo and Enzo. Dumbledore walked in not too long after, Snape on his heel making Avalyn frown. ''What's going on?'' She whispered as she turned to Mattheo, who was staring off into space, shrugging softly at her question.

''Hello, class'' Dumbledore spoke loudly, quieting the classroom down. ''It is with utmost sadness that I must inform you that Professor Brown will not be teaching at Hogwarts anymore. Due to a private matter, she is unable to continue her work here'' Dumbledore set his eyes on Mattheo, who could feel his heartbeat rise. He placed his hand on Avalyn's leg to calm himself down, which helped.

''No!'' Avalyn said as she leaned back in her chair, arms folded over one another. ''I was excited about the next chapter'' She mumbled as she watched the headmaster leave. ''Come on'' Mattheo said as he stood up again, taking Avalyn's hand to guide her out of the classroom. The three Slytherins and Avalyn walked down the hall, stopping at Theo's locker.

''I don't understand, She loved teaching'' Avalyn mumbled. ''Avalyn please drop it'' Enzo mumbled softly, as he could see Mattheo beat himself up over what he had done to his teacher. ''Fine,'' Avalyn sighed, leaning against her boyfriend who, on instinct, wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

''Avalyn!'' Avalyn turned at the mention of her name, watching as Harry walked up to her, tears brimming in his eyes. Avalyn frowned. ''Hello?'' she asked confused. ''I need to talk to you'' Avalyn raised her eyebrows as she let out a soft laugh. ''No'' She said sternly, Harry seemed taken aback and Avalyn could not believe he was actually pushing this even though they should be hating each other within the walls of the school.

''Lyn, please'' Avalyn's frown deepened. ''Who are you calling Lyn?'' Mattheo questioned as he pulled Avalyn closer to him by her shoulders. Harry ignored the question as he watched Avalyn frown at him. ''If you want to say something, say it here'' Avalyn decided to say. Harry eyed the people around her. His Avalyn, She should have been his throughout this whole mess.

''Sirius he-'' his voice broke. ''He's dead'' Avalyn felt her heart drop as tears of her own rose in her eyes, Sirius Black was dead? How? Why? What had happened in the few days since she had last seen him? ''What?'' She whispered in a breath. ''What makes you think she needs to know this, Potter?'' Mattheo said as he took a step towards Harry. ''She deserves to know'' Potter spoke softly

Avalyn looked up at Harry. ''He's dead?'' She mumbled out, watching as Harry looked at her and slowly nodded. ''I know you hate me right now, but I know you cared about him.'' Next to Avalyn Mattheo rolled his eyes. Avalyn pushed her tears down. ''Please leave'' She managed to get out of her mouth, watching as Harry walked off in a hurry