He cupped his both cheeks and open his mouth wide to give him messy wet kisses. Taehyung gulp the remaining strawberry and moan in jungkook mouth when he suck his tongue and roam around his tongue in his mouth. jungkook title his face more to kiss his angel deeply and groan left from his lips when he taste his angel lips sweetness.

No matter what every time he kiss his angel ,he always felt euphoric and pure blessed. taehyung lips make his mind dizzy with their softness and left him with more craving. Taehyung breath heavily when jungkook continue bite his lips between kissing and nibbled on them.

He tried to break the kiss because he now feeling difficulty in breathing but mafia is nowhere to leave him. He placed his hands on his husband shoulder and tap them but jungkook is devouring his lips like his favourite meals while growling. " A-ah , stop". Taehyung moan in kiss and mumbles some words. Jungkook finally took mercy on him and leave his lips not before giving them a long last suck.

Mafia smirked proudly when he saw how swollen and glossy his lips are and how taehyung is taking breaths to calm his heart and this sight is too arousing for him. Taehyung is in this sinful condition just because of him give utter satisfaction to inner beast.

He just stare at his angel without blinking and finally taehyung with shy cheeks look at him. " What". Taehyung asked with rosy cheeks and bite his lips when he saw how mafia is just looking at him with crazy loving eyes. Jungkook finally come out from his daze and caressed his cheeks with his rough hands.

Taehyung lean in his husband warm touch when jungkook caressed his cheeks and lips." Nothing, you are just too irresistible that I just lost my control". Jungkook look in taehyung eyes with his dark orbs and said him with heart eyes. Taehyung smile warmly at his husband and throw himself on his husband strong frame .

Jungkook circle his veiny arms around taehyung waist and pulled him closer more and nuzzled his face in his angel hairs. Taehyung cuddle close to his hard chest and sneak his arms around his torso. Both are just hugging each other close and jungkook look down at his angel who is laying on his chest with closed eyes.

Taehyung is awake but peacefully savouring the moment with closed eyes and take the scent of his husband which always give him comfort. Jungkook kissed his forehead and hairs and place his own head on taehyung hairs. Both are in comfortable silence just when a body guard enter in living room with something in his hands.

" Sir". Bodyguard called him and look down not meeting the eyes of dangerous beast. Jungkook clenched his jaws and hardly glare at him when he come inside without informing but right now taehyung is with him so he control his anger. Taehyung is still laying on his chest with closed eyes and jungkook caressed his hairs still glaring at bodyguard who is now shivering under the dark gaze.

" Speak". Jungkook darkly said and the man gulped hearing his voice which send shivers in his body. He forward a parcel with shaky hands toward him and said. " A b-boy come and said that you order this". He shutter with fear and almost flinch when jungkook snatch the bag from his hands and take a look at that thing he ordered.

Jungkook is looking through the bag and bodyguard is still standing there waiting for his boss order. That man is hardly keeping his gaze on ground when his eyes wants to take a look on a angel laying between their devil boss arms. It's such a impossible thing to believe for anyone to seeing a Ethereal boy with their merciless boss.

He gulped and slowly side eyed the beauty and he almost fell on his steps when he take a look at ethereal being. Not being able to control he is still time to time eyeing taehyung when he noticed his boss busy in shopping bag but now who is telling him that unaware of him the devil already saw everything.