“Okay, class you need to settle down. I am going to start today's lesson. You guys will be getting in groups of four for a project that is due in a week.” Our teacher started to explain the rest of the project about halfway through explaining Chapa walked in and sat next to Bose. She put her feet on her desk and leaned back. I saw Melody roll her eyes at Chapa and Chapa just smirked at her. “Miss De Silva, you are late,” the teacher said. “Yes, I am TEACH. Please continue the lesson” The teacher shook her head and continued to explain. When she was done she told us to get in our groups. Everyone started to surround Bose and Chapa asking them to be in their groups. Chapa took her feet off her desk and said “Sorry you guys but Bose and I are already in a group.” “What group?” a girl asked. Chapa grabbed Bose’s arm and dragged him in front of me and Melody. “With these two” she replied. The other student groaned and went back to their seats. “Please correct me if I am wrong but last time I checked and Mika did not agree to that,” Melody said and I nodded. “You're right but who else is going to work with you two? Last time I checked nobody knows who you are, Bookworm and most people don’t like Mika,” Chapa replies. “I would like to work with you Mika and what is your name?” Bose asked. “Bookworm” Melody replied and I laughed. Then the bell rang. “Would you guys like to work on the project at my house sometime next week besides Monday?” Bose asked us. We all nodded. “If you don't mind me asking, why not on Monday?” Melody asked. “Mika is tutoring me after school on Monday. Which reminds me (he turned to me) do you want to work at my house?” he said. I nodded. “Great! I will see y’all next week.” He said and walked out with Chapa. “Before I forget I wanted to ask if you would like to go to Hip Hop Puree with me and some of my other friends after school today?” Melody asked me. “I would love to just let me ask my mom,” I said and went to text my mom. After about 5 minutes she responded and said I could. I told Melody and the both of us started to jump up and down.

Time Skip

3rd POV:

The bell rang and everyone started to leave. Mika waited at the front entrance for Melody to come. Once Melody came out they walked to the student parking lot to a silver car with Charlotte and Piper outside of it waiting for them. “Hey guys, this is Mika. Mika is Charlotte (she pointed at her) and this is Piper. (then pointed at her)” Melody said. “Nice to meet you guys! Thank you for inviting me to come,” Mika said. They nodded and said you too. They all got in the car and started to ask each other questions to better get to know each other. They got to Hip HOP Puree and on their door was a sign that said ‘If you sing a song we choose we will give you a free drink’. Piper smirked “A free drink just for singing. I am down. What to sing with me, Melody?” Melody looked unsure. “I don’t know about that Pips. There are a lot of people here and you know I don’t really like singing in front of people.” “It will be fine, Melody. I will be singing with you and you will get a free drink.” “I still don’t really know about it,” she replied. Charlotte spoke up “How about this Melody if you sing I will tell Henry I like him.” “Come on Mel, you have to now. Our ship is on the line,” Piper said, shaking her. “Okay, fine I will do it,” Melody said, giving in. Mika started to laugh and they went in. When they entered the cashier asked, “Are any of you ladies going to do the challenge?” “Yes, we are,” Piper said and dragged Melody over to the stage. “Calm down Piper. They don’t even have a song yet.” Melody said. “Actually we have been waiting for two girls to do a duet,” the D.J. said. Melody sighed. While this was happening Mika went to go order her and Charlotte their drinks and Charlotte went to find a table. Charlotte picks a table that happens to be right next to Bose and Chapa's table who were waiting for some entertainment. Mika came back to the table not realizing Bose and Chapa were there. “No everyone please quiet down, these two lovely girls will be doing the challenge. Please welcome Piper and the girl who won’t tell us her name. Oh and by the way you are live on the news.” The D.J. said. Melody looked at him and said, “Wait what?!”.