MOVIE: Take 66. A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

"I have great news for you!" Mandy announced, entering the F.A.I.T.H. classroom. She stood behind her podium and scanned everyone, something clenched in her hand.

"Katerina," Mandy started, holding out one of the papers in her hand. "Your request to the headmistress has been approved. Here is your enrollment certificate back to the regular class."

Katerina squealed and stood up, rushing over to Mandy and hugging her before grabbing the certificate.

"Next," Mandy read another certificate aloud and held it out. "Alvin. It seems like you've convinced them well about your commitment to controlling your eating habits."

Alvin's eyes widened in shock. He placed his half-eaten subway sandwich on his desk and rushed over to Mandy. "Are you serious?!" He grabbed the certificate and read it, then turned and looked at Katerina, who looked distracted. "I told you! I told you I could do it!"

She looked away.

He walked over and whispered in her ear, "You totally owe me a date now."

"And last," Mandy looked up. "Kurt?"

Fayth held back a secret smile.

"Yes?" Kurt spoke, for the first time. Everyone turned to look at him, their eyes wide, mouths agape with disbelief.

"You can talk?!" Connor exclaimed.

A flurry of surprised remarks filled the room. Mandy smiled. "Whatever it was that made you speak again, I'm glad you found it." She held out a certificate. "You've been re-enrolled into the regular classes."

Connor, Vivian, Jessie, and Lexis were the only ones left in F.A.I.T.H. If Fayth could help them transition out, she could make Vincent proud. She could show him that she had changed, that she could help others change as well.

"Oh, and Rihanna?" Mandy turned to Fayth.

Fayth looked up at Mandy.

"Dr. Dean would like to meet with you tonight. Please make sure you go to her office."

Fayth remembered the appointment she had with Dr. Dean, but after the tragic event that shook the Academy with Anthony's death, she hadn't heard from her again. Until now.

Meanwhile, Lexis swirled the drink in his glass, lost in thought. He was the master of his mind, but Fayth might as well have taken over it these days, dictating possession.

When the door closed and familiar footsteps approached, Lexis sighed and said, "What do you want?"

Charles strolled into the room, his uniform unbuttoned and his shirt disheveled.

"In case it isn't clear to you, Rihanna and I are a package. And it'd be hell if you try and get in the middle."

"Why would I do that?" Lexis said, calmly taking a sip from his glass.

"Because you're in love with her, you sly bastard," Charles retorted. "It doesn't matter. I'm just making sure you get the memo now."

Lexis leaned back against the armrest of the sofa, placing the cup on the side table. "Rihanna isn't someone that either I or you should try to control. If she wants to be with you, I can't do anything about it."

"I'm not saying I want to control her-"

"Then if she wanted to be with me instead, would you get in her way or would you let her go?"

Charles stared at Lexis, his teeth and hands clenched. For a moment, he imagined what it would feel like to connect one of his fists with Lexis's jaw, to hit it so hard it would leave him speechless for a year or so.