Chapter one 🌹

"Mom" Corine said.
"Take a look at these roses, how a simple flower can make so many feelings in you".
She looked at them clousely with admiration in her eyes.
"Corine, leave those roses, you'll be late for school" her  mother said while sitting on the chair and polishing her nails.
"Yea whatever" she grabs her jacket and left the house. Her friends were waithing for her in the schoolyard. When they met, they hug, talk a little bit and went inside.
There school is big,  mostly rich kids are going  there.
While she was entering the class she heard that voice, she knew who that was. Riven Bernando her greatest enemy. Tall rich boy with ocean blue eyes and jet black hair. He said to his friends with arrogance in his voice "Hey boys look who came,  Corine and her stupid group. "Fuck you Riven" she look him in the eyes and when their eyes meet she smiled cheekily and look away.

After that day when she came back from school she heard her dad saying something about Nicolas Riven's father. She new  Riven is not like his dad because he has very sweet mother. Second after that she saw her dad breaking a glass of wine on floor and talking about him. For the minute she was shocked but eventually she got over it, she knew that wasn't her bussines. "You shoudn't involve Riven in this, this is between us" he gasp "He is still young for this and you know what happend last time Nikolas, and don't you  dare to call me ever again" he said and angrily put his phone on the table. Corine didn't like Riven so she just wasn't paying some attention to that. She knew he was a dick.

When he finished call she just ask him indifferent "What's going on dad".
"Oh nothing sweetie go to your room and take a look on your mother, make sure she is fine " he said and i notice he was upset. "Of course dad". She told him while looking at his cut' s on hand. Corine needed to be vary polite when talking to her parents, but she is not  even a little bit like that.

Riven is very rude and cold guy but deep inside he is just hurt, by his past,  that will hunt him for the rest of his life. He lives in a big mansion full of plants. With a big driveway where all his dad's cars are parked. His mom Madelyn loves clothes so much that they have a whole woredrobe the size of an average bedroom just for her. They also have a swimming pool located in a stunning little forest which is right across from his room. Rivens room is airy with a large bed and dark blue walls.

He was looking at one of his dads cars through his window  when he suddenly heard his mothers voice "Riven please come, your dad needs you". A moment after, he replayed "What does he wants now" but she didn't say anything. He came to livingroom and saw his dad standing next to the sofa. "What's up dad" he said while sitting on the chair. "Are you doing  what i told you  " he said to him very strickly "Yea dad i don't hanng out with Corine, don't talk to her, you don't have to doupt it" "You know that i hate her almoust my  hole life" he respond very calmly. "It's better to keep it that way son, you know what her dad did to our family". "Yes dad of course i know " he looked him in the eyes  and went back to his room. He got in to bad trying to fall a sleep but he coudn't he was just thinking how he will ruin her life as much as he can.

That same night Corine and her two best friends Rio and Ella were having sleep over in her house. "Are we going to go on that party tomorow" Rio said and took one dress from Corines wardrobe.
"Yea, of course what is a party without us " Ella giggles and look at bouth of them. "Yea i heard that Riven and his group of morons will be there to. It is perfect time for us to hook up with some of his friends and piss him of" Corine was looking at clothes she has.
"I think that Zayn is so hot with his golden blonde hair". Rio said and was thinking about something, I just hope it isn't her and Zayn kissing because she is obsessed with him. "Yea Rio everyone knows it" Ella smiled and push her a little.
"I think it is time to sleep it's already 3 am, we need to be  pretty tomorow girls" Corine said and they put thers sleeping masks on an fall a sleep. That night Corine couldn't sleep at all. You know what people are talking ,, if you can't sleep it is because someone is thinkig about you".