Taehyung: "I don't know who the fuck you asked to do it but it was assigned to me!" He said before picking up the paper from the trash can and again placing it on the table.

Taehyung: "You can hate me all you want but throwing something away I've worked hard for into the trash without even looking at it is low, even for you!" He spat while tears fell from his eyes.

Jungkook: "Exactly! It hurts so bad when something you've worked hard for is thrown away like it didn't even mean anything, right?!" He yelled back while standing up from his chair and staring at Taehyung. He imminently knew what Jungkook was talking about. Their relationship.

Taehyung: "How many times do I have to tell you that I didn't want"

Jungkook: "What?! Didn't throw it away for anything? You left me. You broke up with me out of nowhere when we were doing so well Taehyung! So good!" He yelled.

Taehyung: I told you before! Our relationship WAS perfect! But you weren't the one that got so many hate comments from our fans! You're not the one receiving comments like 'Go kill yourself' You're perfect! You've always been! But I wasn't! I never will be perfect like the rest of you!" He yelled back with tears running down his face not even realizing what he just said. Jungkook didn't know what to say. He didn't know that Taehyung had gotten so many hate comments and threats while they were dating.

Jungkook: "W-what? What do you mean you got hate and threatening comments? Why didn't you tell me?! Why didn't you talk to me about that?!"

Taehyung: "I tried to! I felt pressured! I don't want you to feel like I-"

Namjoon: "Guys! Open the door!" They heard Namjoon's voice from the other side of the door. Ignoring his command, both of them were too deep in a heated argument.

Taehyung: "I love you kookie, but it's just that, our lifestyles are way too different and if anything - I'm not the right one for you..."

Taehyung: "Seeing you hurts me but the fact that you were avoiding me hurts even more! You were my best friend and I never wanted this to ruin what we used to have! I didn't want to ruin your career because of me!"

Jungkook: "You expect everything to remain the same after what you put me through?" He asked completely forgetting everything Taehyung had told him about him receiving hate and threatening comments.

Taehyung: "That's the problem Jungkook! You always make everything about you! You've always had! Jungkook this Jungkook that! It's always been about you in this relationship! Never about me and I'm tired of it!" Before he could say anything else he earned a slap from Jungkook. One that could leave a mark. Taehyung looked at Jungkook with teary eyes while his left hand was on his left cheek where he got the slap.

Jungkook: "Get out! I SAID GET OUT!" He finally ended the argument with those words and that slap he gave Taehyung, not having anything else to say Taehyung walked out of the room to find the 5 members standing outside the door looking petrified.

Taehyung: "I have to get out of here," He said with tears still streaming down his face. He threw the song he worked hard on into the trashcan once again knowing it meant knowing before storming out of the place. Jimin tried to go after Taehyung but Suga stopped him knowing that Taehyung is gonna want some space. When the rest of the members left, Jimin looked at the paper Taehyung had just thrown into the trashcan before picking it up and knocking on the door softly.

Jimin: "It's me," he said hearing Jungkook unlocking the door, Jimin walked in and place the paper once again in front of Jungkook.

Jimin: "You know Hobi defended you when I said that you were childish. He told me and everyone else that this is your way of coping with the heartbreak," Jimin said with disappointment evident in his voice.

Jimin: But throwing away something that someone worked hard for just because you've got a personal issue is very disrespectful and you are indeed being childish."

Jimin: You hate him, that's fine but do you have to throw something he worked hard for in front of his eyes like that? He cried for days too and it's not just you who's going through a heartbreak Jungkook. So stop making everything about you and focus on Taehyung as well."

Jungkook: You don't understand hyung."

Jimin: You're right I can't understand you because Suga and I never broke up. But we do have arguments. But instead of breaking up and making things worse, we talk to each other about our problems and things we don't want to do in our relationship. But be easy on him, he's sensitive too and you know it. You still have your parents, he doesn't. You have people to go home to, but he doesn't."

Jungkook: "I love him," Jungkook said before running a hand through his hair.

Jimin: "I know you do, it takes time but it'll get better do be enemies, he was your best friend,"

Jimin reminded before walking out once again. This time Jungkook's eyes landed on the paper filled with Taehyung's neat and beautiful handwriting before he picked it up.

'Things could've been so beautiful between the couple.'

Jungkook: "Stupid" Jungkook muttered under his breath letting the hot tears roll down his cheeks once again before he tore the paper in his hand and threw it into the trashcan along with his memories of him.

END OF CHAPTER 1