MOVIE: Take 61. A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

I updated it. Okay, I know how much you love me right now, but please remember this love at the end of this chapter, okay? D: *nervously pacing around the room*

It was on the following day when Fayth and Katerina were standing outside that it happened.

Katerina was trying to get Dawn's attention. However, Dawn would only play with Fayth instead. Fayth, who was planning to spend as much time as she could with the F.A.I.T.H. members before permanently leaving, tried to keep a smile on her face as much as she could. No matter how much she wanted to erase it and let loose.

They weren't the only ones out in the front schoolyard. So many others walked around, either sitting reading books or standing and talking together.

And when a certain person walked by is when it became eerie.

He was a much older professor, somewhere in his mid-thirties. At the sight of him, Katerina's face completely changed. Her eyes showed hurt. Her fingers trembled, and Fayth watched as her eyes followed the professor to the door.

And when his eyes met hers, it wasn't like anything Fayth had ever seen. His expression mirrored Katerina's, as if they both felt the same exact way.

Fayth understood. Somehow, by that alone, she understood.

"The reason why you're in F.A.I.T.H..."

Katerina quickly looked away, tears filling up her eyes. She walked off toward the other side of the Academy, where she hid behind there and dropped her head in her lap.

Fayth followed. "Are you okay?"

For a long moment, Katerina kept quiet. "No." She finally breathed.

"You must have loved him a lot..."

"We both loved each other more than anyone could possibly imagine. Everyone just stood between us, refusing to let us make a mistake that they thought we would regret for the rest of our life."

The man had been around the same age as Vincent. Fayth quickly shook the thought out of her head.

"How old is he?"

"He's 34. His birthday is in four months."

"How long..."

Katerina looked up and stared out into the distance. "We dated for six months; then he was found out by one of the female professors that liked him. She reported it to the headmistress. Gave him a warning. Enrolled me into F.A.I.T.H."

"And what's the problem now?"

"If we are seen together ever again, he will get kicked out."

"So why are you in F.A.I.T.H.?"

"Because I told the headmistress that if there are times that I see him, I will most likely commit the same mistake again."

"And now?"

Katerina shook her head. "I might have affections for him, but I'm drowning in love with Alvin. He helped me through so much. I just don't think the headmistress will believe me anymore, though."

Fayth thought about it for a long time, wondering about the strong points in this problem.

"When's your birthday?"

"It already passed yesterday, did you forget?"

"How old are you now?"

"Eighteen."

Fayth raised her eyebrows and smiled. "You're officially an adult. You can love whoever you want now, no matter what age they are. Just take that to the headmistress, and you'll be out before you know it."