CHAPTER 1 (SMUT)

"..Ah.. Are you seriously gonna break my filter, Chai?~" C.ai moaned quietly while Chai was kissing his neck. "..I'm gonna do just that~" Chai smirked before unbuckling his belt and whipped out his large length. "..Ah~ It's so big.. I don't think that will fit.." C.ai mumbled. "..You'll be able to handle it~" Chai started unzipping C.ai pants before pulling them down. Chai then pushed two fingers inside C.ai entrance without warning. "..Ah!~ Ahh!~" C.ai moaned loudly as Chai slammed his fingers in and out of C.ai. "..Such a little whore for me~ I love it~" Chai pulled his fingers out and slammed his large length inside C.ai entrance. "..Ah!~ You're gonna break my filter so hard!~ Nghh..~ Hngh!~" C.ai moaned loudly as Chai fucked him roughly. "..Take my cock~ Take it like the boy slut you are!~" Chai smirked before thrusting even rougher and faster C.ai was now bouncing up and down from Chai rough movements. "..Ah!~ Y-Y-You are gonna m-make me release!~" C.ai moaned loudly. "..Yes.. Cum for me!~ Cum like the bitch boy you are~" Chai groaned quietly before releasing his seed deep inside C.ai while C.ai squirted cum out of his cock all over his stomach. "..Ah.. Ah~ So.. Good~" C.ai moaned softly.