Hate

Author Pov:

Most of the guest had left.Only few relatives were in the venue. Taehyung's parent were busy with the relatives .Taehyung and yn were sitting together at the table. Taehyung was on his phone and yn just sat there , fiddling with her fingers.

Yn Pov:

Me and taehyung sat together and i was just bored.There was nothing to do.I saw Rm and jin oppa walking towards me and taehyung.

RM:Hey bro.How are you?

Taehyung: Hi hyung.I good .Why did you come so late?

Jin: We had some work at the office so we couldn't make it in the morning.

I felt upset because RM and jin oppa ignored me and didn't even look at me. They began to talk about business. Soon jimin, j hope ,jungkook and suga came as well. Behind them came jennie.

J Hope : Hey bros. Sorry we couldn't come in the morning.

Taehyung: It's fine .

Jennie: Babe, what is this. I thought you loved me then why did you marry yn?

She gave me a disgusting look.

Taehyung: Cutey, don't be sad .It's just a 6 month contract marriage .okay.I'll divorce her after the contract end.Please don't be angry.I love you and no one can take your place.

Jennie turns toward me and she slaps me.

Jennie:Yn, how could? I thought we were bestie. Why did you snatch my boyfriend away from me.What did I do to you that you have to force my babe into marring you.I never knew that you were a slut.

Jungkook: It's true. Why did you do this.You know that hyung only love jennie then why? Why did you persuade aunty? What were you thinking?

Yn: Guys trust me.I never want to marry taehyung. Unnie , please believe me. I never persuaded aunty.

Before I could even finish my sentence, I felt my check burn again.Jennie slaps me again.Tears began to form in my eye.

Jennie: Yn, I don't want to hear your lies. I never knew that you were like this.I wish that I never made friendship with you.

Jimin: Yn, me and hyung all saw you as a friend who would never be a slut but turns out you were a slut .

Jin: Jimin. You are right. Yn, we ll know that you did this so that you can use all taehyng's money and get your hands on his properties but remember that you will never able to do that because he has our back.

Tear began to run down my check.No one trusts me.Everyone thinks it's my fault.I wish that I was never here.

Yn: Jin oppa . Please don't say that. Don't you trust your cupcake.

RM: Yn. There is no need You to call anyone of us oppa.We all have died for you and you have died for us.Taehyung I still don't get why you agreed to this marriage. Why are you getting your life ruined with a slut ?Huh?

Taehyung: I am doing this for mom's health. I never wanted to marry her but if I refused then mom's life would be in danger. Mom and dad don't want me to get married to my jennie.They just hate her for some studip reason.They wwon't even tell me why?

Jennie: They won't tell you the reason because yn would have threatened them. Didn't you Miss Lee Yn ? No wonder why you are like this. You don't know anything about the world because your dead parents taught you anything. My parents were right then.I wished I listened to them and didn't make friends with a slut.

I had enough.I slap jennie in the face.I listened to everything she said about me but my parents.

Yn: How dare you talk about my parents? My parents have taught me more than what your parents have taught you .So if you are don't with you stupidity then please leave.

Taehyung: How dare you raise your hand on my girlfriend. You bet say sorry to her before things get worse.

I just ignored him and went to the bathroom. I washed my face.I came back and saw aunty talking to Taehyung. I looked around and there was no sign of the others. They might have left now .

Mrs Kim:Son it's very late now .You should take yn home now.

Taehyung: Okay mom. Yn's gone to the bathroom so I'll wait for her and then we'll go home.

I went over to Taehyung .

Mrs Kim: Yn dear , you look so tired .Taehyung take her home.Dear , take good rest okay.

Yn: Okay aunty.

Mrs Kim: Dear , don't call my aunty now. Call my mom .okay.

I smiled at her and me and Taehyung left from there.

Yn: Taehyung,you go to your house and I'll go to my house. Tomorrow I'll come to your house .I need some alone time .If mom ask them just tell her that she went to get her things from her house okay .

Taehyung look at me in disbelief.I took a taxi to my house .I changed my clothes and went to bed.

Sorry for the long chapter.Don't forget to vote and comment.💜 Borahae 💜