3

y. sh

I am now here at the living room being surrounded by my unnies.

"Y-yah unnie what if that hurts?" I said when Miyeon unnie was about to put medicine on my bruise.

Yes a bruise. I accidentally stumble when I was running away from Minnie unnie and Yuqi unnie. It's their fault anyways.

Flashback

"I'm sorry unnies!!!" I said and run away from them, they were trying to catch me.

"You said that you are going to Tzuyu's dorm!! But you went alone at Miyeon unnie's shooting!! You betrayed us!" Minnie unnie shouted.

Thud!

"Ouch!"

I accidentally stumbled into a rock that was on my way. Because I wasn't even looking in front of me, I was so focused at my back because of those unnies.

"Yah Shuhua!! Are you okay?!" Minnie unnie asked.

"Yahhhh!! Why aren't you watching your way?! Now look you stumbled!" Miyeon unnie shouted, it is really clear in her face she is sick worried and mad. Uh-oh.

"Yah Yeh Shuhua.... Your knee is bleeding..."

"M-my knee i-is what????" I stuttered.

"What?! Let me see shu." Miyeon unnie immediately kneeled down and gently pulled my pants up. The fuck it is really bleeding.

"This must get treated immediately. Hope on to my back shu." Miyeon unnie said and faced her back at me.

"Unnie your legs are weak. You can't handle my weight. It's better if I just walk." I said and attempted to stood up.

Suddenly, a pain was felt in my knee that caused me to wince in pain and was about to fell again but luckily Yuqi caught me.

"Shu you can't stand up on your own, let us assist you." Yuqi said and Minnie unnie just nodded and assisted me also.

"You two assist her. I'll prepare the bandages and medicines for the wound." Miyeon unnie
sternly said and went inside the dorm first.

"I guess Miyeon unnie is mad." Yuqi said which caused me to gulp. I have never seen get mad like that, I mean she gets mad but
not that really mad.

"I'm sorry Minnie unnie because I lied to you earlier." I said and lowered my head, feeling guilty of what I did.

"It's okay now shu, me and Yuqi was just upset because you could have said that you want to go alone at Miyeon unnie's shooting. But forget it already hmm, don't feel bad about it." Minnie unnie said and squeezed my hand. I could only smile gently at her.

"Yes shu forget about it. The most important thing now is Miyeon unnie." Yuqi said, I could only sigh at her words. She's right.

End of Flashback

"Don't chicken out shu, this won't hurt. Just stay still, so I can put the medicine throughly." Miyeon unnie said, I tried my best to stay still.

"I'm going to apply it now shu." Miyeon unnie said, Minnie unnie immediately held both of my hands. While Yuqi just pat my head gently.

Miyeon unnie applied the medicine at my wound, I can't help it but wince because of the pain.