June quickly looked away from me. "Okay, okay, I'll help, just stop looking at me like that, you look like my baby painting."

I smiled brightly as I walked over to Sokka and high-fived him.

"Wait. I have another idea." Zuko said. "There's only one other person in this world who can help us face the Fire Lord. I'll be right back with a smell sample."

Zuko came back with a smelly sandal. The team and I all held our noses in disgust, except for Zuko and Toph. Zuko looked embarrassed.

"You saved your uncle's sweaty sandal? Ugh!" Sokka pinched his nose even tighter.

Toph smiled. "I think it's kind of sweet."

I scoffed. "No wonder your bag always smelled so funky to me."

Nyla hurled towards Zuko, sniffing the sandal.

Determined, June said, "Let's do this," as she and Nyla ran off.

"Hey! Wait up!" We all quickly got on Appa. As his tail hit the ground, he took off in the same direction. Nyla ran up a hill as Appa flew behind. Nyla jumped over a cliff edge. Appa followed closely behind. Nyla ran along with Appa close behind before Nyla jumped forward. It took us all day and night. Appa and Nyla approached the destroyed Outer Wall of Ba Sing Se.

Appa landed, and Nyla started digging at the wreckage.

"We're going to Ba Sing Se?" Zuko questioned.

Nyla continued scratching the wall. "Your uncle's somewhere beyond the wall." Nyla stopped digging and walked away. "Nyla's getting twitchy, so he can't be too far. Good luck."

Before June left, she gave me a quick hug. "Good luck to you the most, I can't stand prince pouty. I only did this for you and didn't want the world to come to an end, just yet."

I smiled playfully, rolling my eyes. "Thank you, June."

June jumped on Nyla. "Visit me sometimes." And with that, Nyla and June left, and I turned to watch. As they disappeared over the hill, I turned back to the others.

"It's been a long day. Let's camp and start our search again at dawn." Zuko suggested.

We began to set up camp. Sokka walked over to me, wrapping his arms around me. "What's wrong? You've been quiet?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know, I'm not feeling too well."

Sokka spun me around, placing both of his hands on my shoulders, shaking me. "Are you pregnant?!" He whisper yelled.

I blinked a few times. "Um...I don't think so."

Sokka let out a sigh of relief, but then regained his smile. "I mean, it's not like I would mind- I uh, um-"

I cut him off, "Sokka, breathe. I'm not pregnant. I'm just feeling sick about this whole situation. The comet is soon, Aang's not here. I just feel like something bad is going to happen soon. I don't want to lose anyone in this battle; I wouldn't know what to do with myself."

Sokka pressed his thumb on my cheek, wiping away my tears, then he pulled me into his embrace. "Awe, Venus, don't cry."

In Sokka's comforting embrace, tears streamed down my cheeks. "I'm sorry, I can't help it. It's scary. If I'm scared, what is Aang going through? It's all too much for us kids. We should be normal."

"But we aren't normal, Venus. Have you seen us?" Sokka said, trying to lighten the mood.

I chuckled softly through my tears. "You have a point there."

"We are making an impact on this war, and it's finally going to end because of us, because of Aang. We are all in this together. Nothing is going to happen to you on my watch. I promise," Sokka reassured me, gently caressing my hair.