Voice : May I come in

Yeh awaaz itni jaani pehchani kyun hai?

Abhi : Yes you can come in.

The owner of the voice came in and what the actual hell...what is she doing here? Seeing her face I can tell she is equally shocked like me. Leaving away the personal life she composed herself and greeted everyone

Vaishu : G..good morning everyone. Myself Vaishnavi Rao..your new team member. I hope we wil get along with ease and will be able to solve cases.

So she is my team member. Ab kya hi bolun me. I decided to make her uncomfortable. I went towards her.

Abhi : So...you are the new team member.

Vaishu : Yes Sir

She acted as if nothing happened. Let's play along then

Abhi : Oh...you look familiar to me..I don't know why

Vaishu : No..No Why I'm looking familiar to you? I never met you before.

Abhi : Do you travel through metro?

Vaishu : no..I travel through Buses, Rikhshaw ..no metro

She panicked. I'm liking it. Haha

Abhi : Stop your nonsense..why you left in the morning?

Vaishu : Um..was I supposed to stay for breakfast?

Abhi : Mammi mujhe daant rhi thi tumhri wajah se.

Vaishu : I'm not sure...What you are talking about?...I can't understand. We met first time.

Abhi : Stop your acting. you are worse than the suspects I have interrogated.

Vaishu : Oh...but sorry I'm not your suspect.

She said with a sarcastic smile.

Abhi : I was testing your honesty, transparency, memory and so on as your boss.

Vaishu : Ohh...btw I remembered something..There's was this pervert who touched...

Abhi : I already told you that was not me.

Vaishu : Awww honey...I never said it was you.

This girl...I can't tolerate her. Whyy she is my team member? Or koi nhi mila tha kya chief ko. Hadd hai.

Abhi : You are so ungrateful.

Vaishu : I'm grateful for what you did...but there's no need to tell everyone shouting what you did..huhh

Abhi : For your kind information madam...Now I'm your metor and you are my mentee..So behave accordingly.

Vaishu : I know I'm doomed. Kismat hi kharab hai.

Abhi : Excuse me miss?

Vaishu : You are not excused.

I glared her. She glared back. I glared harder...she glared with double power.

AbhiNavi : WHATEVER.

We went in opposite direction and sat on our respective seats. Everyone glaring us as if we are aliens or something.

Abhi : What are you guys seeing. Stop glaring and start the introduction.

I said in an irritating manner. Everyone snnaped towards their work.

Everyone introduced each other and then we started our meeting. We tried to forget whatever happened in the morning but still there was some awkwardness In the surroundings. After sometime it was lunch break.