Smth random idk

(This is based off that one tumblr post from bilvy)

"Really Bill, 'it's a nice dream'?"

William looked up at Gabe, confused.

"What are you talking about??"

Gabe turned his phone to show William the post he was looking at. It was an anonymous question posted on tumblr, addressed at him.

What do you say to the people who ship you and Gabe?

William had answered "Haha, they are dreaming. It is a nice dream though..."

He just shrugged and turned back to what he was previously doing.

"Just giving people what they want..."
he said.

"Giving people what they want my ass, they're gonna ship us whether we deny it or not. Besides that's not even confirming it, I mean-", Gabe started to ramble.

"Jesus why are you so caught up in this it's just some stupid tumblr post", Bill cut him off. "It's not that big a deal".

"I dunno I guess I just wanted to know if it was like a joke or not..."

Bill put his phone down and looked at him.

"What else could it have been. What you think I'd pour my heart out to some random person on tumblr about past-"

Bill started the sentence but didnt finish it. He took a shaky breath and got up from the couch he was sitting on.

"I'm gonna go get a glass of water"

It took Gabe a few moments to comprehend what was happening, before he jumped up from the couch as well and put his hand on William's shoulder just as he was in the doorway.

"Past what?", he asked carefully.

"Nevermind", William said, turning away.

Gabe's heart was beating out of his chest. He knew he had to make a move right now or else who knows when he might get another chance.

He spun William around, and, without thinking too much about it, pressed his lips to his best friend's.

It wasn't like they hadn't kissed before, no, but this time Gabe felt like he had something to prove. He had to prove to William it wasn't just a fantasy, a dream. It was reality, a reality that they had both wanted for a long time.

After pulling away from the kiss, he noticed William's flushed, red face.

"It's not in the past. I'm here. Right now", he whispered.

William didn't say anything, just looking at the other man, and, for a moment, Gabe thought he had fucked everything up.

Every thought in his head disappeared, though, when William leaned in and kissed him again.

"I've been waiting for this for so long", he whispered, "I wish you'd done it sooner".

Gave couldn't have been happier in that moment.

"It's okay, Bilvy, we have all the time in the world", he said, smiling, before kissing his lover again.