She also appreciates me for who I am. Not with what I have now and my fame.

"Even though you didn't do your best, I still appreciate your efforts. No matter what it takes."

"Even if I get old?" I asked and raised my right eyebrow. "Or get vulnerable?"

"Yes, I still admire who you are. No matter what are your insecurities or your imperfections," Eliana said and smiled widely. Every time she smiles, her dimples appear. "Also . . . be comfortable to be with me. Don't worry I won't use the opportunity of being your teacher to make you fall in love with me."

That's it, she deserves to be my English Teacher. She's true to herself and shows who she is and doesn't take advantage of me.

I can see that when she comes to us and her time is free, she repairs our broken table and things. Mom was delighted because of that. Eliana is also a different type if you look at it, she seems to be more masculine than I am when it comes to housework.

I remember the times I invited her to watch the game. It was the first time I saw her scary aura, so I thought she was furious at what happened to her.

"I'm not mad," said Eliana and smiled. Her dimples are alluring as is her smile. "Bakit ako magagalit eh mahal ko 'yan," Eliana said and I look at her while she's smiling.

I was surprised by what she said because she used a different language. They started to whisper something but when I was about to hear they were whispering my brother didn't tell me what it meant. "Learn their language first."

So because I was curious and asked Daffodil-san. And I found out what that means, "Why do I get furious at him, he is my love at all."

Until she stopped going to our residence and Anrie suddenly went live. I saw in the live video that Eliana sang Kokoronashi. We turned our location to the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building to watch her. She has a beautiful voice that soothes my ears. I am falling.

Because of that, I no longer felt curiosity but I was interested in her. I was so interested so I checked her IG and saw the highlights that were for me.

I saw my TikTok there that she imitated. That's why she's familiar to me because I've seen her video before. She's kawaii.

There are also artworks for me and volleyball match videos.

Damn, she has a crush on me but she doesn't tell me about her feelings. She just kept quiet and smiled at what I said. She understands me very well but when I am wrong she corrects me.

I followed her back and reacted to her messages. I laughed at the emotional messages because I felt lovely about them. When it's funny, I hearted it and when it's sad, my reaction is sad.

I stopped reading when it ended in 2025. Why did she stop messaging me?

I didn't realize that I was in front of her apartment. That's why I just rang the doorbell to see her. She immediately opened the door and hit my chest. She's really small but still cute.

We had a conversation again and met her family through face time and it turns out that she is not only a cat lover but also her sister, Bebe.

I saw no facade in Eliana. And I also found out that she is a writer through my curiosity. To be honest, I didn't expect to see my name there in After Our Universe Collided.

I was ecstatic because of that because she had already created a story about the two of us. That's why I created my account and became her reader. She also continues to teach me Filipino which will help me to read her story.