Mr. Independent

Chapter 1: I'm in for it hard

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME*

Bang

"Fuck you Justin Beiber" I yelled of annoyance. I moaned while face first on the ground woken up by my alarm clock. UGH what a way to start of my day..

I didn't want to get up, yet I was in pain reminding my self I was on the floor. My eyes started closing almost about to drift of to sleep and then ....

"WAKE UP LEXI YOUR GOING TO BE LATE". My mom yelled while entering my room.

With our hesitating I got up and looked at my self in my long mirror.

My eyes widened as I saw the big bruise on my head. I could feel it throbbing and my head was pounding of ache.

I rubbed it carelessly and said to my self 'Come on Lexi pull your self together'. I took another quick glance in the mirror before turning to my closet to find an out fit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I yelled out "MOM, I'm leaving and I'm taking dads car".

"Ok Hun have a nice day". She poked her head out of the kitchen smiling at me while I was heading out the door.

As I walked out of the house staring at my dads car. My mouth dropped, even though I have seen it more than 50 times. But today was my first time driving it.

It was a blue 2012 Lamborghini and I know 'don't you think it's a little to much' well not in this case I had to make a good appearance on my first day.

So I drove out of the drive way, praying to god that I didn't make a full out of my self.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 minutes later

I arrived at school. I enjoyed watching everyone's mouth drop when they saw me walking out of the car.

Guys whistling, girls gossiping about me even though they didn't know my name. You could just tell how jealous they were of me getting all this attention that was stolen away from them.

I couldn't help but smirk past the girls. But as I walked into the hallway all eyes were fixed on me and that was when I got nervous.

Well done Lexi first day here at Rock Sparks High School and people already starring at me as if I was some hooker.

I was wearing blue denim mini shorts with the words beach babe across the material on my ass. May I say I had some grate legs to show off. Along with the shorts I wore a black tank top that said MINE across my chest. Yes, yes your probably saying in your head 'Slut Much'. Oh and I had black stilettos on.

I just ignored everyone walked strait to the office to get my schedule.

My eyes widened as I felt a hand slapping against my ass. I turned around grabbing the guys hand I glanced at him and I said with venom spilling out if my mouth "DO THAT ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET STEPPING INTO THIS WORLD".

His mouth dropped and I fluttered my eyes and smiled

"Oh and Hun I think you should shut that mouth, you don't want to attract flys do you ", I said with a smirk over my face. Doing my victory danced in my head.

1 point to new Girl, 0 points to the school.

I walked off with a wide smile across my face. So I decided to look back and wink.