When they were together, they would typically only argue. That's mainly the only time they actually conversate with each other. When y/n's mother died, Wednesday wasn't even there for her.
She understood that Wednesday just typically hid her emotions but she just wished that one time she would find sympathy for y/n. Especially since at the time, she was her girlfriend.

"Welcome ladies!" Ms. Thornhill says with joy as she greets Enid and Y/N. "Have a wonderful time! Save a dance for me!" She smiles as the pair walk into the blinged-out room.

Enid and Y/N find their way to a circular table, seating themselves. Soon enough, their typical friend group started rolling in. That consisted of Ajax, Yoko, Divina, Kent, and Bianca.

"Hey everybodyyyy!" Y/n smiles as she sees her classmates take seats right by her and Enid. They all fill up the rest of the spots, claiming the entire table as theirs.

"Look what I got!" Kent smiles as he shows a silver flask to everyone. "Go get some juice or what-not, I'll fill it up with some extra juice!" Enid stares at him, cringed at his comment.

"You could've established that so much better, y'know?" She says, her face making 'gross-ishly' expressions.

That leaves everyone with a small laugh before they headed off to get the aforementioned drinks. Enid and y/n walked together to get some lunch that'll soon be spiked.

When they arrived back at their table, Kent was seen filling everyones glasses up already. Shockingly, he had two flasks full of vodka, ready to be poured into more cups. Where the fuck did he get it from?

***

Y/n is now dancing with enid. She's slightly tipsy but it's pretty hard to notice from afar. She's not slurring her words too much, although her dancing looks quite sloppy. Same with Enid's.

"Do you think she's gonna be here?" Enid asks y/n with curiosity. I'm pretty sure we all know who she is.

"Probably not. If anything, I'm sure she's going with one of her new boyfriends," y/n says annoyed as she recalls the two ugly-ass men who Wednesday ought to be with now. She's convinced they're in a polyamorous relationship. Xavier says otherwise, though.

"Wait- why'd you guys split again?" Enid says as she places the glass along her lips, lifting the glass upwards so the liquid can fall down into her mouth.

"She said that it would've been better for me to not be with her," y/n takes a sip. "whatever the fuck that means. It's also probably not healthy to be in a relationship with someone who's obsessed with death and knives all the time."

Enid pays close attention to y/n's actions. It's not like her to stare so deeply at her. It's definitely 'cause she's drunk and is having a hard time defining what's real and fake.

"Lowkey happy she broke up with me though," y/n starts up a new conversation. She manages to grab the attention of her other friends, who are also blatantly drunk.

"Why's that?" Yoko asks y/n. Everyone focuses their attention to y/n, waiting for her to finish chugging her drink to talk about it.

Y/n clears her throat. "Okay, so- I'll start with the fact she was fucking crazy," the term seemed to catch them slightly off guard.