Chapter 1

Kiyomi's POV (what she looks like in the picture above and unlike Naraku she is full demon)
My father naraku called my to his room I walked to my father's room he was talking to Kagura and Kanna when he called me over.

"Ah Kiyomi nice of you to join us you need to do something for me".

"Yes father what is it that you need".

"To kill Lord Sesshomaru and take Kagura with you".

"Of course father" I said with a smirk. I went in my room and changed in my short purple kimono my raven black hair fell down my back and stopped at the bottom of my back, I put my two swords on each side.

"Kagura who is this Sesshomaru".

"I do not-"

"Do not tell me that I know you know who is".

"He is the Lord of the western lands, he is cold and heartless, he will not hesitate to kill any evil demon".

"This just got intresting who does he travel with"

"A annoying imp, a human girl, and a two headed dragon".

"I will love to have his blood on my katana, let's go Kagura".

I read her mind ' she is just like Naraku and Hakudoshi (im sorry if I spelled it wrong) always bossing me around'. I went and got a small bag from my father's room it held Kagura's heart when she looked at me she had fear in her eyes.

"Kagura if I was Naraku I would of disposed of you a long time ago".

We went out in the garden and I got the poison and poured it on my katana it glowed a toxic green I sheathed it. Kagura got her feather and pulled me up with her we flew in the air until we saw Sesshomaru's group I jumped off the feather while Kagura stayed in the air.

"You are Sesshomaru I presume".

"THAT IS LORD SESSHOMARU TO YOU WENCH"!!!!! The annoying imp said. I looked at his with my piercing red eyes and the imp shut up.

"Why do you smell of Naraku stupid wench" a strong but sexy voice said.

"Aww why do you hate my father so much" I said while pretending to cry without tears.

"But I'm nothing like him I'm obviously a girl and a girl who like what she sees".

I circled him and put my hands on him shoulders from behind him he gave me a sideways stare. But I turned to his face and put my hand on his cheek. I kissed him on his lips for a brief moment even though he did not kiss back. The annoying imp stood gawking with his mouth open.(Rin wasn't there she was getting food)

"Look at me Sesshomaru we both know you like me and I like you so why don't we make this work, can you forget about your hatered toward my father and care about someone else".

I said seductively in his ear. I heard him grab his sword tokijin and pull it out but I was to quick I grabbed both of my katanas and the metal clanged against each other. Sesshomaru had a emotionless face while I had a smirk. Sesshomaru tried to fight but I had the upper hand I did a back flip and striked his arm with my poison blades it formed a X on his arm but healed quickly.

"What"?!

I said confused but without paying attention Sesshomaru had pinned me to a tree and holding tokijin to my throat.

Sesshomaru's POV
I had pinned her to a cherry blossom tree while the blossoms fell she looked beautiful my beast part of me was saying

"Take her Sesshomaru make her be our mate I know what you want just bite her and she is ours".

"She's the daughter of Naraku I won't no matter what".

"Since when would you care she is beautiful and she would bare a strong heir".

It was true that she was beautiful. I leaned in to her face when she spoke.

"Wow Sesshomaru you are refusing to kill me when I'm the daughter of your enemy and you can't even kill him please I need to join you I need to kill him and I'm free".

"And why should I trust you".

"Because I'm the one who can tell you information that not even you can get, I know everything about my father".

"Jaken go find Run I'm sure she would love to meet our new guest".

"Right away Mi' Lord".

"What's your name any way".

"It's Kiyomi".

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl" I blushed my face turned crimson.

To be continued