S2 Chapter 6 : Veiled Loyalities

Mulai dari awal

The Viper's cold and ruthless persona began to fade, replaced by the honorable and righteous knight she once was. But she cannot afford to let others know that she's is now free from her mother's manipulation so she have to pretend that she's still.

As she immersed herself in the warm, fragrant water, Camille couldn't help but feel a sense of relief and clarity washing over her. The steam from the bath swirled around her, creating an ethereal atmosphere in the room.

She closed her eyes, allowing the memories of her time with the Black Bulls and her feelings for Fuegoleon to wash over her.

However, her moment of solace was interrupted when she sensed a presence in the room. Opening her eyes, she was startled to see Himero standing by the bath fully naked nothing covers him but the mist in the bathroom, a mischievous smile playing on his lips.

Himero shrugged nonchalantly, "I couldn't resist joining you, my dear Viper. After all, we've been through so much together. It's only natural that I should want to be by your side, even in moments of relaxation."

Camille's heart raced as Himero leaned in to kiss her, but she knew she couldn't let him see her true feelings. She pushed him away gently, pretending that she was the one in control.

With a playful smile, she placed a soft kiss on his forehead and then gracefully rose from the bath.

"Well, Himero, it seems you're as forward as ever," she said, trying to maintain her composure.

Himero chuckled, clearly intrigued by her reaction. "You never cease to amaze me, My sweet Viper. So full of surprises," he said with a glint of mischief in his eyes.

Camille wrapped a towel around her body, concealing her vulnerability. "You flatter yourself too much, Himero. Don't think for a moment that I'll fall for your charms," she retorted, trying to sound as confident as possible.

Himero stood up from the bath, water cascading down his toned body. He approached Camille, a playful grin on his lips. "Oh, but my dear Viper, it's not just my charms you should be wary of. There's much more to me than meets the eye," he said, his voice low and seductive.

Camille resisted the urge to shiver at his proximity. She knew she had to keep up the act, even though every fiber of her being wanted to run away from him. "Save your flattery for someone else, Himero. I'm not interested," she said, trying to sound dismissive.

Himero laughed softly, seemingly unfazed by her rejection. "Very well, my dear. But don't think you can resist me forever. One day, you'll see that we're not so different, you and I," he said cryptically.

Camille raised an eyebrow, curious despite herself. "Is that so? I highly doubt it," she replied, keeping her guard up.

Himero grinned, a glint of challenge in his eyes. "Time will tell, Viper. Time will tell," he said, before turning and leaving the bathroom.

Camille's heart sank as she felt the familiar presence of her mother's manipulation creeping back into her mind. She knew she had to fight it, to resist the temptation of succumbing to the darkness that her mother had instilled in her.

But the headache intensified, clouding her thoughts and blurring the line between reality and illusion. Unable to control her actions, she found herself drawn to Himero once again, her demeanor shifting from cold and distant to flirtatious and seductive.

It was as if her mother's influence was pulling her strings, turning her into someone she despised - someone who reveled in the dark and twisted games of the Joker Kingdom.

"Ah, Himero," she purred, her voice laced with a sultry tone she didn't recognize as her own. "You know just how to captivate a woman, don't you?"